Taylor Caniff

×making people salty since 1996×

Morgan's POV

"Morgan!!! Hurry up and get down here, your gonna miss your flight!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Morgan Claire Banks. I'm 18 years old and I practically live for vine and YouTube. A couple weeks ago I got discovered by some guy name Bart, he invited to this thing called Magcon. I don't know what the peoples names are but all I know is that they are really hot!

I walked downstairs with my suitcase and backpack.

"Jesus Morgan, you look a mess." My mom said.

I chuckled at her comment. "Thanks mom, but I'm not trying to impress anyone now come on before I miss my flight." I said

The car ride to the airport was very silent, my mom barely wanted to make eye contact with me. We finally made it to the airport and I said my goodbyes to my mom.

"Make sure to call me every night before bed honey." She said in tears.

"Awww mom. I'll only be gone for three weeks." I said.

"I know. But its hard." She said

Flight 360 to L.A boarding now!

I gave my mom a hug and kiss and boarded my plane.

I found my seat and got comfortable, I pulled out my phone and saw I had two messages. One from Bart and one from my best friend.

I read Bart's first.

Bart: hey Morgan, when you land there will be two boys waiting for you. They are Nash and Cameron. Can't wait to see you. Bye

I then read my friends.

Y/F/N: hey dude. I'm gonna miss you so so much. Take pictures okay? Okay well bye

I smiled at her message. I was about to turn my phone on airplane mode when I forgot to do something.

To Mom: hey I love you. I'll call you every night before bed. Tell dad I love him.

I clicked out of messages and turned my phone on airplane mode. I adjusted myself in my seat and drifted off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*2 hours later*~~~~~~~~

I woke up and saw that everybody was getting off. I grabbed my luggage and got off the plane.

I saw two boys fighting off in the distance, I could hear their conversation very clearly.

"Dude, shut up I know what she looks like!" Nash said

"How? Nobody showed you a picture of her yet!" Cameron said.

"Cause I follow her on vine and YouTube!" Nash said.

Cameron gave him a really sour look.

I walked up to them and introduced myself.

"Hi, you must be Nash and Cameron. Im Morgan." I stook out my hand so they could shake it.

"Hi Morgan! And we don't shake hands, we hug!" They said wrapping their arms around me.

We laughed for a little bit and then I spoke up.

" well should we go?"

They nodded and led me to their car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it to the hotel and it was huge. I walked into the lobby and waited for Nash and Cam.

"Zayumm girl, what the hell do you have in these bags?"

I chuckled. "Sorry."

I walked to the front desk and asked for my key. The lady handed me the key and me nash and cameron walked to the rooms.

"You'll be rooming with Mahogany and Jacob" Cameron said.

I nodded and walked into my room. I looked around and no one was there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked

"Oh they are all in the other room playing truth or dare." Nash explained.

I nodded and walked out the room.

" let's go join them" I said grabbing both of the boys' hand.

We finally made it the room. Nash opened it and that's when I saw him.

He was tall, he had a tie dye shirt on and a tie dye bandana on. His eyes were chocolate brown and he had the cutest smile even tho he had braces.

I started to introduce myself but then someone cut me off. It was the bandana boy.

"Her name is Morgan Banks, she has over 1.6 million followers on Instagram and Twitter. She has 20.5k subscribers on YouTube. She's 18 and lives in Virginia." He said smiling.

"Wow, you do your research!" I said laughing.

" hey I'm from Virginia too!" One of the guys said. He walked over to me.

"I'm Matthew, but people call me Matt." He said.

The bandana kid spoke again.

" I'm Taylor. But people call me Tay." He said

"Nah. I'm gonna call you bandana boy." We all started laughing, then my phone rang.

I excused myself and walked out the door.

"Hello?"

"Honey, it's your mother. Did you make it safely?" She asked.

"Hey mom, and yes I did-" I was about to say something, but the door opened. It was bandana boy.

"Hey mom I got to go. Bye love you "

I hung up my phone and started talking to Taylor.

"What's up bandana boy?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner tomorrow night?"

I hesitated at first but then I answered. "Yes I would love to."

He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day Taylor and I had our date. He asked me to be his and I gladly accepted.
From then on we had a very beautiful relationship❤

Okay, I know that sucked but I've been sick and busy at the same time. But I do love all you guys, Remember requests are open.
Love y'all.

-Yunique