I Met Taylor Caniff!!!!

Okay so I met Taylor Caniff!!

He came to Reno he did a meet and greet. And now ill tell u what happend.

Okay so me and my friends waiting in the alley for him to come and it was literally a long ass line.

I started crying and saying that im meeting taylor and then this little girl was like "you do know ur meeting Caniff not Swift?" So i called her a bitch and she walked away.

Anyway it started to get super duper cold and it was like 5:30. Now keep in mind that the doors were supposed to open at 5:00 and the event was supposed to start at 5:30. So Taylor was super late but it was worth it.

All of a sudden a thousand of security guards came swarming around the alley. And this security guard lady came by so i stopped her and asked if she knew when he was going to come and she said that he wasnt even there yet. And as soon as she said that Taylors RV came down the alley and all hell broke loose. We all lost our minds.

About 2 mins later he came out his RV and my friend Dimple decided to run up to him and he gave her a huge hug. (Yes her name is Dimple) Taylor took a walk down the alley cause he was pissed that people took his clothes. 

So by the time they opened the doors it was like 6:12. It finally got to me and my friends' turn and we literally just broke down. Dimple bought $60 dollars worth of his merch so she was happy.

About 5 mins later it was our turn to meet him. We had a little order.  It went Crissy, Me, and Dimple.

So Crissy went and he signed the poster that every single person got in order to get in. And she had him sign my phone case.♥

Then it was my turn. I walked over to him and he hugged me and said "hey babe. Whats ur name?" So i said "yunique." And he was like " wait whats ur name?" And i said "yunique." And he was like "spell it out?" So i did and he was like "wow thats an awesome name!" I said thank you and started crying and he saw me and said "aww babe dont cry im only human." So i started crying even more. And he hugged me and said "awww i love u so much!" And then i gave him my note i wrote and i gave him the poster to sign.

Just before we were about to take the pic he started sniffing the air and i got really nervous. Then he smelt me and said "is that you?" And i nodded and he smiled and said "you smell good!" So i smelt him and i was like "you smell good too." And he started laughing it was so cute. And he was like " hahah i love u." And i just melted.

Then he asked his friend Michael what time it was and his friend was like "what Taylor?! And Taylor was like "what time is it Michael?" And Michael was like "6:59 Taylor!!" And Taylor was like "okay thats whats up!"

So we took the pic and he hugged me afterwards and said "i love you!" And hugged me again then i walked away crying.

He also rapped and tweaked and ate candy. It was amzing.

If u wanna see more pics go check my twitter and instagram.

Twitter:nashty_nash12
Instagram:forever_yunique

And thats how i met Taylor Michael Caniff♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥