Matt Espinosa

*WARNING VERY GRAPHIC*

"ANA I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Matt yelled as he stormed his house where I set up a preplanned date.

"Matt.. what are you talking about?"

"DONT YOU PLAY DUMB ANA I KNOW YOUR GAME! YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING NASH ANA DO YOU REALLY THINK IM THAT STUPID. GOD YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH I CANT BELIEVE I EVER THOUGHT I COULD LOVE SOMEONE WHO IS SUCH A DIRTY, DISGUSTING SLUT. YOU KNOW WHAT GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE."

I choked on sobs caught in my throat and stumbled backwards.

" YOU HEARD ME ANA GET OUT OF HERE I DONT NEED TO SEE ANYMORE OF YOUR DISGUSTING FACE."

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU MATT. I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU AND IF YOU THINK THAT I WOULD THAT THEN YOU ARE NOT THE GUY I THOUGHT YOU WERE. WE ARE DONE GOOD BYE MATT." I screamed as I stormed out the door.
_____one month later_____

Matts POV

"Hey where is Ana I haven't seen her in awhile?" Cam asked me.

"Probably doing every guys she sees."

"Matt! How could you say that she is one of the sweetest people I know!" Aaron scolded. All of the guys joined in with comments about how wrong I was and I could not take it anymore.

"Fine! If that will make you all happy then I will see how she is." I exclaimed while walking out the front door.

I pulled up to her house and heard sounds coming from upstairs as I rolled my eyes. I walked up the door and pushed open the door but what I expected did not prepare me for what I saw. Red ribbons twisted around the thin layer of silk white skin and they went around and around, stopping every once in a while. Ana sat on her bed sobbing and moaning is sadness and despair, completely unaware I was there. I let out a gasp and felt pools form under my eyes and the sight of my love in pain. Then I realized I did this to her. this is my fault.

"Yes Matt it is" I heard her say barely above a whisper.

"Darling, Sweetheart, Beautiful, I am so SO sorry for this. I didn't know this would happen to you.. omg my princess you need to get to the hospital."

"No Matt, no I don't.. I need you to get out of my house and leave me alone."

"No please Ana you need me here I love you."

" Matt I don't fucking need you I just want you to leave." Ana sternly said to me with a deep frown on her face.

"Please Ana please I just want to be with you please" I pleaded. She snarled at me and pointed to the door. I sighed kissed her head and left only to start my crying again.
____one month later____

"Hey cam! Has Ana called you?" I said, knowing that he has a close relationship with her.

"Nah I think that she is fine though Matt check up on her if you really want to though." I drove to her house and unlike the last time I was here, the house was completely silent, too silent in fact. As I walked up the stairs once again and checked her bedroom, seeing nothing out of place other than a few pieces of paper that looked like our English assignment essay. I checked every room in the house, when there was just one left, the downstairs bathroom. Then I found my love, my princess, my heart, in a pool of blood sound asleep.

"No.. N-N-No no Ana no you did not do this please no Ana no please." I choked on my own words and ran back to the bedroom where I found a list of notes. I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed 911.
___the next day___

I stared at the heart monitor and watched the beats go by, each one filling my heart with a little bit on happiness that she's ok. I noticed her head stirring awake and asked her if she is up.

"Matt... You saved my life.... I'm so sorry I thought to live you but I was so mad and-and you know how stubborn I am and I can not live without you.. I just i-I'm sorry"

"It's okay Ana, I'm sorry to but as long as I'm with you I will always be okay."

Wow. that was hard to write.. Anyone else crying? Okay. well... yeah.. soo... yeah
Okay bye!!

Love yalls
-Julia