Carter Reynolds

*Malorie's POV*

ya know that feeling you get when you know something bad or good is gonna happen to you? well today i had that feeling. i roll out of my bed and find some clothes to wear for today. should i do casual, lazy, or go all out and look like a bad bitch? we shall stick to casual.

i pick out my jeans with a nice flannel and my black slip on vans. casual enough? i start my shower water and take my hair out of its messy bun. i wash my body and hair and hop right out. i throw on my clothes and text my bestfriend conner. i met conner two years ago and we have been inseparable ever since. he tells me he is on his way so i decide to put on some makeup and loosely curl my hair.

by the time im done conner pulls up i am ready to go. i walk out my front door and get into his car. "so what do you wanna do?" i ask him. "i was thinking maybe we go to lunch and then hit the movies?" conner suggests. "i approve." i say while smiling. we drive to this amazing sushi place. we find our seats and order our food. "so hows the dating life."conner ask. i shrug. i haven't been in the dating scene since i broke up with carter. yes i dated the carter reynolds but that was back when he used to do magcon.

we both went our separate ways and haven't talked since. a couple months ago i blocked him on everything because i definitely didn't wanna see something that would break my heart. i've talked to boys here and there but it never got serious. conner picks at his food and then looks at me. "well that new movie US is out, we definitely have to go see it." i nod my head. we get up and head out to his car. we get to the movies and park the car.

we head to the front and pay for our tickets. we go to the food stand and wait in line. theres alot of girls swarming this one area. i cant really tell whats going on but it seems intense. i realize there's another food stand open so i walk over there with conner. i look back at the crowd and can finally see what the huge hold up was. it was carter. i look at him for a while and realize i've been staring too long. we make eye contact and i quickly look away.

*Carter's POV*

i was at the movies when all these girls started swarming me and making a huge fuss about me. some girls were crying, some were taking pictures wirh me, & some were just in awe. i started to realize that this was causing alot of people to stare. i start lookin around to see if there were any openings for me to escape and thats when i make eye contact with her. malorie, the girl who broke my heart. because of her, i cant really date anyone anymore.

i was really in love with that girl and i guess tour got the best of me and i was busy all the time and she dumped me. i know it was hard for us both but i think it hit me hard. i've just been focusing on myself  ever since. i miss her like crazy. should i go talk to her? she's my only way out. "guys sorry, but i have to go. my friends are waiting for me." i point at malorie and some dude she's with. she's with a dude. shit. i walk over to them and she looks nervous. "hey guys." they both smile nervously. "shall we go watch the movie now?" i ask while pointing towards the theater. they nod and grab their food and we walk to the theater.

we walk into the theater and find our seats. during the movie, i can tell the malorie is uncomfortable and doesnt wanna be here. i can feel my face turn red. i haven't spoken to her in years. the movie finally finishes and i just wanna get out of here. i stand up quick and head towards the door. i get to the lobby and im suddenly stopped by malories voice.

*Malorie's POV*

this kid must be joking my ass. first he intrudes on me and conner's girl day and sits with us and then tries to run out without saying a word. he must be out of his dumbass mind. "carter!" i yell. he stops in his tracks and turns around. "yes?" i walk closer so that i am now in his face. "what the fuck was that?" i say. "what was what?" i roll my eyes. "i haven't spoken to you in years and this is how i have to see you? surrounded by girls?" i say. "and you think i wanna see you like this?" he yells while motioning between conner and i. "he's just my friend carter." i yell back. he hesitates and then smashes his lips between mine. at this point i can feel eyes on us but i dont care. we pull away and i just look at him.

"ive missed you so much malorie and it kills me everyday that i can't be with you . it felt like my world came crashing down and i had nothing left. im sorry i let stupid magcon get in between us. i was 17 and stupid. now im in my 20's and more mature and have my priorities straight now. we can make this work." he says. carter was always good with his words. "i missed you too. i definitely wanna try again with you. its been hard not being able to kiss and love you." i say while hugging him.

we pull apart and give each other kisses. "sorry to interrupt but i really need a nap." conner says. "ill take her home, go take your nap." carter tells him. conner leaves me and carter alone. carter and i walk to the car and we drive off.

i spent the rest of the day/night with carter catching up and enjoying each other's company. i missed him so much.

sorry that it sucked but i had to update. carter looks so good now a days. im happy hes thriving in life 🌙💖 anyways i hope you all enjoy this chapter ❤️
YUNIQUE 🤧