Jack Gilinsky

For sizzling_gilinsky
*Jaidyn's POV
I hugged my pillow closer to my chest as another loud sob racked my body. Jack tried to pull me closer but I refused to move.

"Jaiden, please tell me what happened." Jack begged. I calmed myself enough to tell him everything.

*flashback*
Jack had just walked away. I was heading to my class. My head was down and my books pulled close to my chest. Suddenly, I was thrown against the lockers.

"Hey you slut." The plastic of school, Hannah, said. I swallowed and looked up at her face which was caked with make-up.

"H-Hey." I stuttered out. She smirked and stepped slightly closer to me.

"So, I saw you talking to my boyfriend and I don't want you talking to him." She says in a vicious, high-pitched voice. I let a slight giggle out at that.

"He's not your boyfriend." I said without stuttering, surprising myself . She looked at with disgust and hayred in her eyes.

"Yes he is. We're just taking a break right now. Your just his side whore." Hannah screeched. I flinched at her voice. The vicious venom in her tone hurt me but I refused to show it.

"No. I'm not. Jack isn't like that." (Did the song pop into yall's head too?) I whispered.

"You don't know Jack like I do." She says. It sounds like she is screaming but she's not.

"Your right. I know him better than you." I whispered. She glared at me before raising her hand. Hannah brought it down hard and a stinging erupted in my cheek. I whimpered and cupped my cheek.

"He is mine you slut. Jack Gilinsky loves me. Not you." She says, her voice dangerously low. I closed my eyes and swalloelwed.

"He loves me. He'll always love me." I whimpered. It sounded like I was trying to convince myself more than her. And maybe I was. But, at that moment, I didn't care.

"He'll never love you. Your just a good fuck to him." She said. Then, she got close to my ear. "He is mine and always will be." She stated walking away.

"I can't believe we used to be friends." I whispered to myself.

*End of flashback*
Jack stared at me for a second. He was silent. His eyes were glossed over and teary looking.

"Babe, none of that is true." He whispered.

"I know, Jack. It just...nevermind." I said.

"What is it Jaidyn?" He asked. I sighed.

"Jack, you did used to date her. You did used to love her. She used to be your everything. I am just an insecure girl that you play with." I said looking down at my lap.

"Jaidyn, that's not true. I love you. Only you." He said, reaching his hand towards me. He grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him. "I love you."

"But what if you don't?" I asked. Jack stared at me in disbelief.

"I do, Jaidyn, so there is no what if." Jack said. "If I have to marry you tomorrow, I will." He whispered seriously.

"You don't have to." I smiled. "I believe you." I saud kissing his lips quickly.

Yeah. This is where I want to spend the rest of my life. With Jack Gilinsky, the live of my life.
*************
This was requested. I hope ya liked it babez. I tried. Really, I did. And I'm sorry its short.

Requests are open. Answer a few questions with a few answers. And it shall be written.

That's all.

Stay beautiful.

Love you.

~Kayla