Hayes Grier

*Maya's POV

I smiled lightly as I felt a weight on me. Thinking it was Hayes, I rolled over on my back. I didn't bother opening my eyes.

"Hayes?" I said. My eyes remained close still tired and wanting to sleep.

"Yes babe?" He replied. My smile grew as I heard him.

"Could you get off of me? I'm still tired." I said with a light pout on my lips.

"I know of a way to wake you up." He said in a low voice.

"How?" I asked. I could practically see the smirk on his face.

He slammed his lips onto mine. I smiled into the kiss. Our lips moved perfectly together. His tongue suddenly darted out across my lip. I opened my mouth and let him in. His tongue darted into my mouth, memorizing every inch of it.

His hands ran down my sides and under my shirt. I slipped it off and he took off his, planting his lips back on mine immediatly after. His hands went up to my boobs and he began to massage them through my bra.

His mouth left mine and began to leave kisses down my neck.  I let out a loud moan.

Suddenly, the door flies open. I look over to it.

"Maya!?" Hayes yelled. I look above me only to see a shirtless Nash. I was kissing Nash!? Shit! I thought it was Hayes! Fucking damn it.

"Hayes, baby, I-" I tried to explain but he cut me off.

"I don't wanna hear it, Maya. Get the hell out of here." He said. His eyes began filling with tears that soon overflowed onto his cheeks.

"But, Hayes, I thought-" He cut me off again.

"You know, Maya, I can't believe that I actually loved you. I actually did. I loved you. I trusted you. But I guess you didn't feel the same way. I mean, obviously you didn't. You cheated with with my own brother. Almost fucked him in my bed. And you wanna know what really sucks? I still want you. Even after seeing you make out with Nash, I still want you." Hayes said.

"Hayes, this isn't-" Nash tried but Hayes didn't let him finish.

"Nash, you are my brother. You knew I loved her. You fucking knew. Why didn't you stop her?" Hayes yelled. His anger was now directed towards Nash.

"Hayes don't." I said. Hayes's eyes focused on me. I didn't see anger in his eyes. No. I saw the ine thing I never wanted to see. Pain.

"Don't what? Don't be mad? Don't yell at Nash?" He yelled, going back to being pissed off instead of hurt.

I stood silent for a minute. Do I lie and save Nash's ass? Or save mine and Hayes's relationship.

"Don't yell at Nash. This isn't his fault. I kissed him." I lied, deciding to save Nash's ass.

"Maya, you don't have to do this." Nash said, obviously catching onto what I was doing.

I turned to face him. "Yes. I do actually." Then Hayes. "I love you, Hayes. So much. And it was stupid of me to kiss Nash. If you really want me to leave, then tell me so I can go." I said, hoping he'd catch on.

"Maya, are you sure about this?" Nash asked.

"No." I said, still looking at Hayes. "But I was never sure on anything." I smiled lightly then let it drop as Hayes said the words I dreaded to hear. The words I knew would break me.

"Goodbye Maya." Hayes said lowly.

I smiled lightly as I walked to the bathroom. I grabbed a razor and a bottle of pills. I took all the pills then walked back into the room with the two boys.

I began to sway slightly and darkness slowly began crowding my vision. I fell to my knees. After I fell, I put ine deep cut on each wrist.

"Goodbye Hayes." I whispered just before darkness takes over.

They say you see a white light when you die but thats not exactly true. You see black. You see a never ending dark hole. There is no white light. Its just black. Representing each lie or decietful thing you've done in your life.

Goodbye Hayes.
****************
Ok. Guys I wrote thi s at school and I may update again later.

I had a lot of time to think since we didn't do anything in school today.

Anyways...requests are excepted. It can be dirty, sweet, sad, a fight, whatever you want just ask.

Peace. Love. Skittles.

~Kayla