Jack Johnson

*Sam's POV
"WOULD YOU SHUT UP!?" I yelled, pounding my fist against the wall as Jack turned the TV up.

"Man, Gilinsky needs to learn to be quieter." Jack complained.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious." I replied as we heard another moan from Jessica. "If she doesn't shut the fuck up..." I said.

"Maybe you should go beat the hell out of her. Knock her out. We'll get a break from this." Jack said. I chuckled and looked at my legs.

"Maybe I should." I said. "And you can take Gilinsky right?" I asked.

"Ok, I am not going to knock Gilinsky out." Jack said.

"Fine. Let's go out then." I said. Jessica moaned again, louder this time. "If you don't shut the fuck up!" I threatened.

"Mall?" Jack asked.

"Mall." I nodded. "Let me change first." I said. Jack nodded. I stood up and ran to my hotel room, which I was sharing with Mahogany, and looked around.

"Hey." Mahogany smiled.

"Hey. Where's my bag?" I asked.

"Nash and Hayes went to get the rest of the luggage. They aren't back yet." She said.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked. Mahogany nodded and pointed to her bag. I sighed in relief and walked over to it. I grabbed some short galaxy shorts and a black tank top. I changed quickly and ran back to Johnson.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and cringed as I heard another moan.

"Now. Let's go now." I said. He nodded with a disgusted look on his face. We left the hotel and went to the car. I turned on the radio when we were in.

"Do you like druuugs? Do you like dru-uuugs? Yeah. Me too. Me too. Do you like looove? Do you like lo-ooove? Yeah. Me too. Me too." I sang along to the mash-up of Ignition and Do You... by Phoebe Ryan. It was my favorite song.

"So we miss the ignition. Hot and fresh out the kitchen. Momma rolling that body got every man in here wishing. Sipping on coke and rum. I'm like so what I'm drunk. Its the freaking weekend. Baby I'm bout to have me some fun." I sang. I saw Jack smile a little out the corner of my eye. He glanced at me then back to the road.

"Do you like druuugs? Do you like dru-uugs? Yeah. Me too. Me too. Me too. Do you like looove? Do you like lo-oove? Yeah. Me too. Me too. Me too." I finished the song.

"You have a beautiful voice." Jack complimented. I thanked him and smiled as Memo by Years and Years came on.

"Are you gonna hurt? Are you gonna burn? Gonna answer me? Let me take you heart. Love you in the dark. No one has to see." I sang along.

"Save yourself in another way. I do my best but nothing will ever change. Ooh, I love to watch your body lie. Makes me smile. Makes me feel just right. Oh. Oh. You could bring it back. Who wouldn't want it when she looks like that? Oooh. Oh. Oh." Jack smiled at me again. His smile always made me smile. I mean he has a perfect smile.

"I want you to stay. And if I try my hardest, you'll look my way. Oooh. Are you gonna hurt? Are you gonna burn? Gonna answer me? Let me take your heart. Love you in the dark. No one has to see." I sang. Jack parked the car and turned it off.

We climbed out and walked into the tall, two-story building.

"Where to first?" I asked. Jack took off towards Target. He grabbed 2 nerf guns and bought them. He gave one to me and walked out.

"We are gonna play a game." He says.

"In the mall?" I asked.

"Yeah. You go hide. Try to shoot me before I shoot you." He said running down the stairs. I laughed and ran towards the busiest part of the mall.

I slowly stalked around trying to find Jack. It was a lot more difficult than it seems. After a while, though, I spotted his blonde hair. His back was facing me and he had his gun out in front of him.

I smirked and walked towards him slowly. People looked at me strangely as I did. One person muttered 'creep' as I walked by them so I shot him in the back of his head.

Jack turned around just before I got to him and smirked.

"Your going down, babe." He said.

"Sorry, honey. But that's you." I smiled. He shot and missed. I squealed and shot at him before taking off. I ran behind someone as Jack shot again. He hit the person and laughed.

"Hey!" The security guard yelled.

Oh shit.
**************
Hey guys. This is just a part 1. I will write a part 2.

Have any of you ever done this? I have with my best friend, boyfriend, and boyfriend's best friend. Its fun.

I listened to Memo by Years and Years and Ignition/Do you mash-up by Phoebe Ryan while writing this. They are really good songs. You guys should listen to them.

Anywhore, requests are open. Just answer ft he questions and add any important details.

That's all.

Stay beautiful.

~Kayla