Hayes Grier

*Hayes's POV
I shoved Anna against the wall harder and slammed my lips on hers. She moaned and pressed her body against mine. I slid my hands down her sides and grabbed under her thighs. I carried her upstairs to my room and threw her on the bed.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID. 'Babygirl' was written in across the screen. I signalled Anna to wait a minute and stepped out of my door.

"Hey babe." I said answering.

"Hey. Can I come over?" She asked. I bit my lip. Anna's over right now. If I get caught, I'll lose Bailey.

"Why?" I asked. She took a shaky breath and I could practically see her tears. Her dad had done something again. I knew he did.

"M-My dad. He's...can I come over?" She asked. I nodded without thinking. She can't see me.

"Uh, yeah." I said. Bailey let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks. I'll be over in a bit." She said shakily. I breathed an 'ok' and hung up. I went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for Bailey to show up.

Soon, I heard a loud banging on the door. It didn't sound like Bailey. It sounded more frantic, scared so I didn't move.

"Hayes! Open the door!" Bailey yelled. I ran to the door quickly. Bailey stood there looking horrified. I pulled her in and slammed the door. She fell into my arms and cried. I held and whispered sweet nothings to her to calm her down.

"What happened?" I asked. Bailey straightened herself and took a deep breath.

"He got drunk and started hitting me. I got to the bathroom long enough to call you. We had our conversation and then he busted the door down. He started hitting me again. And then stopped. I walked to the door and went to open it but he threw me down and cut my cheek with a broken bottle. He cut his hand on it too and went to clean it. I ran out the door right as he was coming back. He chased me here, Hayes. I'm sorry." She explained. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. She held onto my shirt and cried. I heard the door to my room open and Anna call my name. I had forgotten all about her.

"Hayes, where are you?" She screeched, coming downstairs. I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "Who's that?" She asked.

"Bailey, are you ok?" I asked, ignoring Anna.

"Hayes, who is she?" Bailey asked.

"I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?" Anna replied.

"I-I am his girlfriend too." Bailey whispered. Anna glared at me.

"I thought you loved me." Bailey whimpered. I looked into her bright blue eyes.

"I do. I only love you." I said.

"Then why are you cheating?" She asked.

"I'm leaving. We're done Hayes. Here call me, Bailey." Anna said, handing Bailey a small piece of paper. She smiled sadly at her and nodded. Anna walked out, slamming the door and leaving me and Bailey in silence.

"Bailey, I'm sorry." I whispered. She shook her head and looked to the side before looking back at me.

"I've been hurt my whole life. I've been beat, abandoned, raped, drugged, everything. I was never able to trust anyone. Not until you, Hayes. Not a single person except you. I thought maybe, just maybe, you actually cared. That I could trust you. Maybe you did love me. Maybe you'd actually save me. I thought you were perfect. You were one of the few things I had left to live for. But now...now I don't even know Hayes. I can't trust anyone now. We're done." She said. I shook my head as tears filled my eyes.

"No. Bailey, you can trust me. I do love you. I promise." I said. She laughed bitterly.

"No, Hayes, you don't. I'm not capable of trust and your not capable of honesty. Bye, Hayes." She said, walking out. I slid down the door and sobbed. I lost the love of my life for a mistake.

I am so stupid.
**********
Guys, I am so...gah. I am having bad Outsider feels right now. This wasn't anything like that but eh. What did ya think?

Requests are open. Just answer a question or 2.

That's all.

Stay beautiful.

Love you.

~Kayla