Hayes Grier

*this is for linneaaab00 *

Linnea Pov

It's been two months since I've seen Hayes and his birthday is coming up soon so I decided to go and visit him on tour.

I was at the airport about to board my plane when I got a text from Hayes.

From Hayesbear🐻: hey, I miss you so so much. You have no idea how lonely I am. I hope to see you soon.

To Hayesbear🐻: I miss you too. And don't worry, I'll see you soon💕

I put my phone in my pocket and boarded my plane. I seriously can't wait to see him.

*4 hours later*

My plane had finally landed, and I had texted Dylan to come and pick me up from the airport.

I walked out of my terminal and saw Dylan waiting for me.

"Dylan! Long time no see!" I said hugging him.

"Yeah. Hayes really misses you Linnea."

"I know, that's why I'm here today." I said.

He grabbed my suitcase and we walked out of the airport to his car.

We got in and drove off to their hotel.

The whole way there Dylan kept telling me how he's been and how tour has been.

We finally pulled into the hotel parking lot and got out.

"Wait! Hayes doesn't know about any of this does he?" I asked.

Dylan shook his head and lead me to the front entrance.

He walked in and he said hi to the front desk girl.

"Dylan, she's gorgeous. Why don't you ask her out?" I asked.

"Because, I'm too nervous." He said.

I laughed at his response and we walked down this narrow hallway.

We stopped at the door and Dylan took his key out.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head and Dylan unlocked the door and we walked in. I saw Hayes sleeping on the bed so I decided to go and wake him.

I walked over to the bed and laid next to him and put his arm around me. He tossed and turned and started to say something.

"Dylan, I'm not in the mood right now." He said with his eyes closed.

I laughed and he opened his eyes and his jaw dropped open.

"Oml Linnea! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to surprise you...surprise!" I yelled with my hands up.

He put his arms around me and I dug my face into his chest. We pulled away and he looked me in my eyes.

"I missed you so so much." He said.

"I missed you too."

"I'm just gonna give yall some privacy okay?" Dylan said back away.

He closed the door and Hayes pulled out his phone. "What are you doing?"

"I'm telling the fans to send in questions because we are doing an #asklayes." He said.

"Okay, well let me go change into some shorts and we can start." I said. I got off the bed and went to my suitcase and pulled out some shorts.

I changed into them and went to go and sit next to Hayes. "You ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head and he turned the camera on and started talking.

"What's up world. It's Hayes! And I have a special guest. Drum roll please! My beautiful girlfriend Linnea! She came to visit me and I'm so so happy!" He said.

"Hi." I said waving at the camera.

"I asked you guys to send in questions for us so we can do our #asklayes. So shall we get started? I think we should." He said.

I laughed at his silliness.

"Okay first question is: when did you and Linnea start dating and where did you meet?" He said looking at me.

"Well, Hayes and I met at the mall, and we started dating two months after that." I said.

"Yes we did. Okay next question: what are you guys afraid of?

"Pretzels." We both said at the same time.

We laughed so hard at our answer.

"Okay next question: Hayes, go shirtless for the rest of the video pleAse?

"Well, I gotta give the fans what they want." He's stood up and took his shirt off.

"Okay next question: have you guys had sex before?

"Yes we have." Hayes said. I gave him a dirty look.

Okay last question: can you guys please kiss?

Hayes smirked at the camera and turned to me and leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in also and our lips touched.

At first it started out as a kiss and then it turned into a huge make out session. I pulled away and looked at Hayes.

"What?" He asked.

"The camera is still on you dumbie !" I said.

He got up and said goodbye and turned off the camera. He walked over to me and hovered over me. "Now, where were we?" I giggled and he started to kiss me, I felt his tongue sweep across my bottom lip...he was asking for entrance, i gladly accepted and our tongues started fighting for dominance. He won obviously.

He broke the kiss and started to leave wet kisses down my stomach. A small moan left my mouth. Hayes finally got down to my area and hovered over it.

"Please Hayes, just fuck me already!" I said.

He pulled his pants down and he pulled my underwear off. He positioned himself at my entrance and he looked at me and I nodded.

He slammed into me and I could feel my back arch. "H-H-Hayes." I managed to get out.

"Oh baby you're so tight. Who makes you feel this good?" He asked.

"N-NASH!" I moaned out.

Hayes slowed down the pace and gave me a dirty look. He flipped us over so that I was on top.

"Ride me! I'll make sure you know who makes you feel this good." He said.

I started to bounce up and down on his member. "Oh yes, Linnea this feels so good. You're so good baby." He said.

I could feel my walls tighten. "Hayes, I'm so close." I said while riding him.

"Me too baby. Just hold it in for a little bit longer."

I held my juices in for a little bit longer, Hayes looked at me and nodded. I released my juices and he did the same.

I collapsed onto his chest and he put his arms around me.

"That was amazing Linnea. I missed you so much.

"I missed you too Hayes.

"I love you Linnea."

"I love you too Hayes."

Hey Linnea, I hope you liked it. Sorry if it sucked. I tried my best. Anyways I love all you guys, and I hope you all have a beautiful Mother's Day tomorrow.

-Yunique 💕