Aaron Carpenter

Kirby's POV

"Aaron I don't wanna go okay!?" I yelled

"Why dont you wanna come to my photoshoot?" He said

"Because.... Why would I sit there for 2 hours and watch you take pictures?"

"And why would I wanna be with somebody like you?" He yelled.

Aaron and I have been arguing for the past few weeks. Its been getting worse and I can't take it anymore.

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

He got in my face and repeated his sentence.

"I said why would I want to be with somebody like you?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked

"It means that your a bitch. You don't care about anyone but yourself. You are dumb and ugly and I dont know why I asked you out!"

My eyes started to water. I can't believe he said that to me.

"D-Do you really mean that?" I said crying.

"Yes, yes I do!" He yelled

"Okay. Well then I'll just go. Sorry for wasting your time."

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I decided to go stay with my mom and dad until I could find somewhere else to go.

Aaron's POV

"What the hell just happened?" I thought to myself.

Me and Kirby have been arguing a lot lately and I guess I just snapped. Idk. I just need to go talk to her.

I grabbed my car keys and walked to my car. I know she's at her moms cause thats the person she goes too when she's sad(or me).

I drove to her moms house and saw that her car was there. I got out my car and walked up to the door. I knocked and her mother answered....

Kirby's POV

I was sitting on the couch with my when all of a sudden the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it sweetie."

I nodded my head and waited. Then after a couple seconds I heard my mom yelling at someone.

"She doesn't want to see you Aaron!"

I got up and ran to the door.

"Mom...can you give us a few minutes please?" I asked

She nodded and walked away.

"What do you want Aaron?"

"I came to apologize. I was wrong for saying that."

"Its okay. You were right. I am a bitch and I need to calm down a bit."

"No. Your perfect I love you for you. I don't know where I would be without you. You have stood by my side through everything and I love you for that. We've been fighting  for a long time and I'm sorry. I just want it to change no more fighting. I love you."

"Aaron..... I love you too. Please no more fighting.... I don't wanna lose you."

"I promise you won't lose me I love you. Let's go home!"

I said goodbye to my mom and dad and went home with Aaron.

After that day we never fought again.

I hope you guys like this one. I love all you guys so much please don't forget that okay. Love y'all
-yunique