Jack Gilinsky

FaithsPOV

Jack and I have been fighting alot lately and i don't even know why.

Like last week we went to go hang out with the boys and Nash started flirting with me so Jack decided to argue with me in front of all the boys. It was so embarrassing.

Then last night we argued over the TV remote. Like its kinda getting old. We haven't talked to each other all day.

I was sitting at home waiting for Jack to get home. It was 11:00 at night and Jack said he would be back at 9:00. So I decided to text him

To Gilinsky ❤: hey babe where are you?

From Gilinsky: ❤: omg Faith. I'll be home when get there. Just stop.

To Gilinsky❤: fuck you Jack!!

After that I put my phone down and just layed on the bed. About 20 mins later the door swung open and shut.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. All of a sudden the bedroom door swung open.

I immediately got up and started talking.

"Where the hell were you?! It is fucking 11:29 and u were supposed to be home at 9!"

" im sorry do I have a curfew now?!!!"

"Fuck you Jack!!"

"No!! Fuck you!! Why can't you just leave me the hell alone?"

"Well what do u want me to do? Let u roam the streets?" I said.

"No! I want u to stop being a clingy bitch. Leave me the fuck alone. And stay out of my life. Ur such a bitch. Just fuck off!!!"

I just silently stood there and looked at my boyfriend of 4 years and started to cry.

"Is that what he thought of me? clingy bitch?" I thought to myself.

After standing there for a couple minutes I finally spoke.

"You want me gone Jack? Is that what u want? Cause if so I will leave right now and throw away our 4 years together!" I said.

He shook his head and said, "I dont know Faith."

I nodded and said, "okay whatever. I'm leaving."

I was about to walk out the door when all of a sudden I felt his hand on my wrist.

"What!!"

He didnt answer so I said it again. "What!!"

"Don't leave. Don't leave me. Don't throw away our relationship. I need u. I need us. I didn't mean any of those things I said. I'm sorry that I've been a jerk lately. I've been stressing a lot lately. Please babe!"

"Jack you know that I'll always love you. But u treating me this way has got to stop. Cause if this happens again then I'm leaving. Got it?"

He simply nodded and hugged tight like he was about to lose me.

"I love you so much Faith."

"I love you too Jack."