Jack Gilinsky

Julia's POV

I clenched harder onto his strong arm as we continued watching the terrifying movie. Of course Jack had wanted to see this movie and since I loved him, I lied about my fears. You see, Jack was just my best friend. No matter what. He can and will never know how much I love him. The guy with the scary mask tiptoed past the closet and I let out a small scream.

"Jack why on earth did we have to see this!" I whispered to him. He chuckled deeply and whispered back,

"Because you are adorable when you are scared."

I smiled and leaned in closer to his warm, strong body. I wanted to wake up to this every day and fall asleep to this every night. I saw that Jack had fallen asleep. I snuggled in closer to him and kissed his cheek.

"Julia, Is it true?" He murmured shocked. Dammit. Sometimes I accidentally say things out loud.
I decided to play it off.

"What?" I said dumbly. He nudged my arm.

"I know you know Jules." He whispered into my ear, his breath hitting it softly.

" I-I don't know what on earth you might be talking about." He leaned in even closer so that if I moved even a centimeter, then our lips would touch.

"So you wouldn't care if I did this?" He moved and kissed my cheek. I blushed profusely and brought my face level to his again.

" just kiss me already." And so he did.

Ok sorry I haven't done this in awhile I just couldn't do it in my mindset. BUT I BACK BETCH! So yay! But I am excited to be back and yeah!

-Julia