Cameron Dallas

This is for KiansCam
*Sydney's POV
"Syyydnneeyyy!" Cameron exclaimed. I sighed and looked up at him. He smiled.

"What?" I asked. He ran his hands down my legs and back up slowly.

"I'm hungry." He said, running his hands back down my leg. I went to stand but Cameron pulled me back down onto his lap.

"Where are you going?" He asked. His voice was seductively low. Dammit. He knew that turned me on.

"T-To get you f-food." I stuttered moving to stand up again. Cameron tightened his hold on my waist and licked his lips.

"I was actually craving something." He whispered kissing my neck. I bit my lip to hold in a moan as Cameron's hands ran up my sides.

"Well, what is it?" I asked, breathlessly. Cameron moved from my neck and looked into my eyes as he spoke a simple word.

"You." He said lowly as he surged forward, molding our lips together. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. My fingers played with the tips of his hair, causing him to moan.

Cameron bit my lip lightly, asking for an entrance that I easily granted. His tongue battled mine for dominance, him winning of course.

He moved so I was laying on the floor and he was on top of me. He started pulling my shirt off, breaking our kiss only for a second before pressing his lips to mine once again. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt, silently begging him to take it off as his hands ran over my body making.me moan.

"Cameron." I moaned as he started kissing at my neck again. I pulled his shirt off and threw it away from us.

He sat up and grabbed the top of my shorts. He slowly pulled them off along with my underwear. Cameron leaned up and kissed me again. I slid my hands down to the top of his jeans and fumbled with his belt. I groaned when I couldn't get it undone. Cam chuckled and undid it easily. He slid his jeans off and smirked.

"Ya know," He started as he rubbed his hands up my sides. "I can't have much fun with this on." He whispered while tugging at my bra. I smiled as he reached behind me to take it off.

He threw it across the room and smiled. "That's better." He mumbled, going straight to my breast, teasing one with his mouth and massaging the other with his hand. I arched my back and moaned.

"C-Cameron. I need you. Now." I whimpered. Cameron chuckled and slipped out of his boxers. I smiled aand waited for him to enter me but I never felt it. I looked at him to see Cam sitting on the couch and looking at me expectantly. I smirked and got between his legs.

I kitten licked his tip a few times, earning loud, seductive moans from the boy above me. I slowly took him into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down skillfully. Cameron tangled his fingers in my hair and pushed me down further, causing me to gag and him to moan louder.

"Sydney, I'm close." Cameron whispered, pulling me off of him. He pushed me back onto the floor and hovered over me. I looked into his brown eyes. He smirked and slammed into me. I moaned and dug my fingers into his back, leaving marks.

"F-Fuck Cam." I moaned. He groaned and grabbed my hips. I drug my nails down his back, leaving scratches that only caused him to moan.

"C-Cam, I'm cl-close." I moaned out. Cameron went faster and harder. I moaned louder.

"M-Me too." Cameron groaned. He slammed into me harder than he ever had.
"Fuck, Cam." I moaned loudly as I came. Cameron slowed down only slightly and continued thrusting into me.

"Shit, Sydney, fuck." Cameron groaned loudly as he came. He collapsed on me and pulled out. I played with his hair as we layed silently.

"Can we finish our lazy day?" I asked. Cameron chuckled and nodded. I smiled and got dressed as Cameron did the same.

He sat on the couch and I sat in his lap in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I set mine over his. I leaned back into his chest.

"I love you Cameron." I said.

"I love you, too, princess." Cameron whispered.
***************
This was a request because ya know THEY ARE OPEN! Just saying. It was for Sydney.

Hope you liked it Sydney. I love you!!

That's all.

Stay beautiful.

Love you.

~Kayla