Jack Johnson (Request)

*requested by Johnson_Grier_Gurl

Ariana's POV

Hi my name is Ariana and I'm 17 years old. I have brown hair with blonde highlights and I have brown eyes, and did I mention that my brother is Jack Gilinsky?

Yes my brother is Jack. We are 2 years apart and we are very protective of each other especially when it comes down to our friends. Jack has this friend named Jack Johnson and he is just the sexiest boy ever. Anyways Jack comes over everyday because we both have younger siblings that are best friends. So yeah. We kinda have a thing going on, but gilinsky doesn't know.

Today Jack is coming over to talk about our younger siblings' birthday party next week and we have to make plans. So I'm excited to see him.

Jacks POV

Can I tell you guys a secret? Well I have a best friend named Jack Gilinsky and he has a sister named Ariana, and that girl is drop dead gorgeous. Me and her kinda have a thing going on but gilinsky doesn't know.

I grabbed my car keys and walked out my front door, I got in my car and drove to Jack and Ariana's house.

I made it to their house and I started to get butterflies. I'm so scared to see her. I really really like her.

I walked up to the door and knocked. A couple seconds later the door unlocked and Ariana opened the door......

Ariana's POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Jack to get back, he went to the store to get more ice cream. All of a sudden the doorbell rang, I got up and ran to the door and opened it.

"Jack, why did you ring the doorbell? You have a-" I looked up and saw Johnson

"Oh hey Jack, I thought you were Jack." I said laughing.

He walked in and said, "its okay, I thought I was Jack too."

"Hahaha very funny, want something to drink?"

"No I want you!" He said grabbing me by the waist and kissing me.

He broke the kiss and asked, "how much time do we have?"

"Well Jack left 5 minutes ago, so maybe 2 minutes?"

"Perfect time! Jump!" He said

I jumped and he walked over to the couch and sat me down with him on top of me.

We were kissing and then it sorta turned heated. He was pulling up my shirt when we suddenly heard keys inserting into the door.

"Damn it!" Jack said. We quickly got up and fixed ourselves.

Jack walked in and said, "hey I'm back, oh hey Jack! You ready to start planning this party?"

"Umm actually I have to go. My mom needs me. I'll see you guys next week on Monday?"

We both nodded and said bye.

"So what were you and Johnson doing while I was gone."

"Oh nothing just talking about how tour was?"

"Oh okay!"

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll see you later."

I walked up the stairs and into my room. I sat on my bed and checked my phone.

1 new message

I went to my messages and saw that it was from Johnson.