Nash Grier

*Requested by giggles1231t

Thalia's POV

*beep beep beep* *beep beep beep*

There it goes againy stupid alarm for stupid work. I roll out of my bed and get ready to start my long exhausting day at work.

I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth and comb my long dark brown curly hair. I usually straighten it but today I'm going let it loose.

I walk out the bathroom and put my Starbucks uniform on. (Yes I work at Starbucks). Dont get me wrong I'm glad that I have a job that pays really good money, but the customers can be straight bitches.

I grab my iPhone off my dresser and head downstairs.

I grab an apple and I also grab my car keys and head out the door.

I finally make it to my job and I can already tell its going to be a horrible day.

I go up to the door, unlock it and put the "open" sign up.  I then proceed to the cash register and take my place and wait.

                *5 minutes later*

The shop is so packed my boss had to come help me with everyone's order.

It was now 11:40 and my break was coming up. I decided to take my last two customers and then go on break.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks, my name is Thalia. How may I help you?"

"Well I'm Cameron and this is Nash and we would both love some ice water!"

"Alright."

I walked over the water machine and poured them some water.

I walked over to them and handed them their waters.

"Here you go boys have a good day!"

They nodded their heads and walked out the shop.

After they left I went to get my phone and went outside to get some fresh air.

I sat down in one of the chairs and just relaxed under the sun, but then something or someone blocked the sun.

"Hey I was relaxing!" I said

"Sorry. I just had to come and say hi. I'm Nash."

"Oh hi. I just gave you water 3 mins ago."

"Yeah you did. So what's your name?"

"Thalia."

"Wow that's such a beautiful name!"

"Thanks." I said blushing.

"Nash hurry up we have to go!!" I heard his friend say.

"Hey look I gotta go but I would love to meet up with you later on?"

"Yeah. I get off in two hours. Maybe we could go to the beach or something? Around 7?"

"Yeah. Well I gotta go now. Bye Thalia."

He got up and ran to his friend and then they both disappeared.

That night i met Nash at the beach and it was such an amazing night. He told everything about him and I did the same.

I felt like I could trust him and I felt safe with him. Nash asked me out that night and I said yes.

Ever since then Nash and I have been a happy couple. A little bit of fighting but that won't stop us.

He makes me so so happy!

Tahlia I hope you liked it. Sorry if it sucked. Remember guys I do requests so please ask. I love all you guys
-yunique