Shawn Mendes

Erynn's POV

"Omg can you believe that we are at a Shawn Mendes concert?" I said to my friend.

She shook her head and started crying.

"Don't cry yet, save your tears for the concert."

"I'm sorry Erynn I'm just so excited."

"Me too!"

The doors finally opened and me and my friend walked in and found our seats.

About 5 mins later Shawn came out and started singing Sweater Weather. It was amazing. Then he sung Life Of The Party, then he sung Show You, and last but not least my favorite song Something Big. The concert finally ended and my friend had to pee really bad so she went to the restroom and I waited outside for her.

I was on my phone texting my mom and telling her what happened when all of a sudden I was bumped into by someone and my phone fell on the ground.

"Shit! My phone!"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to"

That voice sounded so familiar. I looked up and saw Shawn. I gasped and got wide eyed.

"I'm Shawn."

"Yeah I know. By the way your concert was amazing!"

"Thank you. May I ask what your name is?"

"Oh I'm sorry. My name is Erynn. With two N's."

"Such a gorgeous name. Look I gtg but text me?" He handed me a piece of paper and winked at me then walked away.

I ran into the restroom and told my friend everything. She was freaking out.

"Should I text him?"

"If you don't I will!" She said.

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

E: hey its me. Um this is my number. So yeah.

S: I was waiting for your text. I know this is early but would you like to go on a date tomorrow night?

E: of course. Yass.

S: alright. I'll see you tomorrow.

The very next day me and Shawn hung out and became very close. Two weeks later he asks me out and we are the happiest couple ever.

Okay this sucked a lot. But I'm super sick and I don't feel so well but I'll do an imagine tonight. Love y'all
- yunique