Jack Johnson

Anna and Jack have been friends since they were 12. But one day he left for Magcon and everything just fell apart.

Anas POV

*3 months after Jack left*

Ever since Jack left my life has been okay. It isn't perfect but its okay. I still have my friends and I'm still captain of my volleyball team. And my family is just fine. So I can't complain.

One day I was walking down the street with my volleyball team when all of a sudden I bumped into a tall figure. I looked up and saw him.....

Jacks POV

I had just gotten back from magcon and I decided to go talk to Anna and apologize for not calling or texting her. I went to her house but her mom told me that she had left already.

I nodded my head and started walking towards Starbucks. I was walking towards Starbucks when all of a sudden I bumped into somebody. I looked down and saw who it was..... It was Anna. She looked "flawless"

She quickly got up and walked away with her friends. I decided to chase after her.

"Anna wait!!"

She just kept walking.

"Anna!!"

She turned around.

"What?"

"Anna I am so sorry for not texting or calling you in three month's."

"I just have one question? How many people did you text while u were gone?"

"Anna-

"Tell me the truth."

"I texted like 40 people."

"That's all I needed to hear. Bye Jack!"

She walked away without even turning around. I fucked up big time.

Anna's POV

"40 people? 40 people?" I said

"We're sorry Anna. He's a douche bag." Christine said.

"Yeah let's go to Chipotle?!" Sarah said.

I nodded and we walked to Chipotle.

We made it to Chipotle and ordered our food and waited till we got it.

We finally got our food and went to sit down and eat. The whole time we ate I just thinking about what Jack said. "40 people!"

He had enough time to text and call 40 people.

I was getting tired so I told the girls that I was leaving early. I got up and walked out of Chipotle.

I was about 3 blocks from my house when I saw Jack come from out of nowhere.

"What the hell do u want Jack?"

"I want you. I want to be with you. I am so sorry that I didn't call or text u. I was afraid. I thought u moved on so I just gave up. But now I realize that u didn't. I am so sorry.

"Jack-

"Anna please forgive me .I love you so much. I wanna be with you."

"Of course Jack . I'll be with you."

He picked me up amd spun me around and kissed me.

"I love you Anna."

"I love you too Jack."

Okay thank you guys so much for being amazing. I love all of my little yuniquelettes. I'm starting a new fanfic about Christian Wossilek and I need a good title. Love y'all

-Yunique

(P.S. who's seen RedBandSociety? If so comment ur favorite person on there and I'll probably do a fanfic on that person or people. Okay?)