Chapter 14

Eyy'!

We're getting Skeppy's Number here
And poor Skeppy getting tortured here with Bad

;-;

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 432 }

-----

The L'manberg are still not in the best shape, people are still gloomy after what happen six days ago, but they're moving on just one step at a time, baby steps is still a step you know.

For now people are not in their house, just outside, doing works, chatting and other things just to take their minds off a bit from something. But a friendly demon from another nation emerge and then the first sign of chaos raise a little red flag that they didn't notice.

"Gu-guys!"

A familiar voice got their attention and saw Bad from the entrance of L'manberg, panting and crying but they can't see it. They got an alarm through their head as they saw him collapsed and that made them panicked a little.

"BAD!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!?

"Language!"

"WHAT HAPPENED BAD!?"

They help the poor demon, comforting him as he cried at them, voice broken from crying, stumbling his words, eyes full of panic and tears. This got them worried for the sweet demon, what happened to make this sweet man like this?

"Bad, can you tell us what happened please?"

Bad opened his mouth, quivering a bit from crying and

".... Ske-keppy"

"What did he do Bad?"

"He-he got-"

"Hey guys what happened here?"

A voice from the entrance of L'manberg spoke up, they look up and see one painfully familiar face, that made them stop for a moment.

"Dr-"

-----

"It's time my sweet little egg, go and spread your chaos across the land"

A man command from the void, smiling as he saw red patches crawling, spreading across the land...

"First flag of chaos, what are they going to do~"

----

"Hey Ranboo, can you come over here for a second please?"

"Sure.."

The Enderman hybrid teen got to his friend curious on why would he called him.

"What is it Purpled?"

He crouched down on the sand beside the other. Purple pulled out something from under the sand he dug up a little as soon as he saw something underneath it.

"Look"

"What's that?"

"I don't know, but it seems important"

"How about we take it and show to the other when we get home"

"That's a great idea, let's go home quickly"

Then the duo didn't waste anymore time and zoom their way to L'manberg.

They didn't notice a figure from afar, invisible to naked eyes smiling at them as go.

"So they found it, and just in time too"

Their voice full of happinesses and hope, then after a while they disappear like no one was there in the first place.

-----

I'm sorry for this really short chapter, I just got a writer's block and can't think for this chapters plot.

The headache I got from staying up all night and reading offline when the connection is really slow.