Chapter 41

= )

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 911 ]

-----

They all heard a small beep and take a look at their coms, a small message from Fundy.

Fundy : He's waking up!

A small sentence that made them rejoice, a sigh of relief, laugh and crying can be heard through them. A small weight from their shoulder had been lifted.

Tubbo : Thank Goodness He's waking up...

Tommy : I know that the old man wouldn't die just like that

Fundy : He's muttering something.... Something about an Egg or a book?

Sam : Listen carefully and maybe you can get a small information

They all waited for a moment, looking at the coms intensely, patiently waiting for the reply.

Puffy : He's said that there's another thing that you need to destroy and it's an Egg?

Techno : An Egg? Did that Dreamon hit his head that hard...

Nikki : it's true, the one that been controlling the vines is the Egg and it can control people too

Eret : A lot of weird things has happened and I believe him

Fundy : There's also a book about the Egg and How to Defeat it. They took it from him...

Karl is thinking deeply right now, raking his memories down to where did he heard about that Egg before. He hesitantly type to make his memory still intact.

Karl : Is the color of the Egg red or the name is Crimson Egg?

Quackity : what?

He ignored them and waited for a response.

Fundy : it is- How do you know this?

Karl : It sounds a little familiar to me

Ranboo : Karl seem sus right now...

Purpled : Yeah I think so too

They had been so caught up with their chat that they didn't realize the egg was in their field of vision until someone talk in their mind.

'You all found us~'

"What?" Is what they all collective thoughts, tensing up as a dark aura was now expose to them.

"Oooohhh, another great sacrifice for the Egg isn't that great!" A painfully familiar demon voice rang out and Bad came out with a contrast color clothes, smiling sweetly and brightly at them.

"Seems like the bait caught us more fishes that plan"

"Give them some dresses to match the Egg" A playful voice from behind blurted out and Hbomb came out with an netherite sword and a hoe? Why would he need a hoe? On his left hand jumping up and down when he saw them.