Chapter 151 - The Final Chapter

It's the final chapter, do do do doooo, do do do do do

Please take time to read the final A/N :)

-

"Ta daa" Eleanor snaps me out of my thoughts. I blink a couple of times as I come to terms with the fact that Conor Maynard is standing at my front door right now, holding a present in one hand and a bag for presents in the other... And he's smirking at me.

I feel like a fan girl. I mean, imagine if Conor turned up unexpectedly at a fan's house. I feel like that fan right now.

"Happy birthday, Luce" he smiles.

"Wha... What's going on?" I shake my head in confusion, switching glances between Eleanor and Conor. This can't be happening. No way.

"At least let him in, Lucy" El laughs dryly. Still frowning in confusion, I step aside and let him into my house.

"These are for you" he smirks, passing me the presents. "I would've got you some flowers as well but I felt like an old man. I don't know"

"Conor" El snaps.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in amazement, taking the presents off him and placing them on the stairs that I'm stood next to.

"I came to surprise you" he smiles.

"She's gonna need a bit more than that, Maynard" El tuts. "Why don't you two discuss this in the living room?"

"Yeah?" Conor raises an eyebrow at me. I turn to the right and see the whole group poking their heads out of the kitchen doorway, staring at us in amazement. I laugh under my breath and turn back to Conor.

"Okay" I smile slightly.

Conor is at my house surprising me on my birthday. I actually don't even know what to think anymore except... What the hell is he doing here?

I follow Conor into the living room and watch as he closes the doors behind him.

"You're probably so confused" he laughs, turning to face me.

"Yeah, a little"

"I made a huge mistake, Lucy" he sighs, taking a step closer to me. "And I'm so sorry"

"Conor, what are you talking about?"

"I still love you, Luce. I've never stopped" he frowns. "And when you told me you liked me, the only reason I pushed you away was because I didn't want to complicate things by telling you I love you. You fucked up my brain, man"

"Oh my god" I gasp slightly, smiling wider as he continues to explain himself.

"When Eleanor told me you dumped that twat, we started talking about how me and you could work out. It took billions of Skype calls but she eventually talked me into flying over for your birthday. Sorry I'm late by the way, my flight got delayed" he rolls his eyes, making me laugh. "So anyway, she made me realise that me and you can work. A wise man once told me, when two people really care about each other, they will always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is"

A huge smile spreads across my face as he quotes what I said to him in the car journey to Disneyland. He freaking remembered!

"So that's why I'm here. You don't hate me, do you?"

"Course I don't bloody hate you. I'm slightly pissed that you waited two weeks to tell me that you love me" I tease. "In fact, make that two years"

"I know, but I think we all know I'm still a huge asshole" he shrugs, making me laugh again.

Oh my god, I've got to be dreaming. This is way too much for my brain to process.