Chapter 106

“Tell me everything” I smile as Eleanor wakes up and plods over to the kitchen where I’m sat. She moans and I start laughing. “Do you want to go in mine and Conor’s?”

“Yeah” she laughs dryly, still half asleep. When we get into the room, she falls onto the bed and looks up at me.

“Come on, spill” I smirk.

“I blowed him” she shrugs.

“Eleanor” I gasp at her choice of words. “I don’t want to know what you did, I want to know what happened before all that”

“Well he came in the room and was asking why I wasn’t asleep because I said I was tired. Then I was like ‘I’m just thinking about stuff’ and he made me tell him what. So I basically just told him what you told me, you know, how I’d regret leaving our ‘relationship’ like this until I come back down to Brighton. He got the idea” she smirks and I start laughing.

“Where is he now?” I raise an eyebrow.

“Still in bed” she shrugs.

“El, you can’t just leave him in bed after what you’ve just done” I frown. “He’ll think you regret it”

She sighs, “See you later then”

I start laughing as she drags herself off my bed and out of the room to keep Jack company. I’ve got to say, I’m happy for them both. And I’m pretty proud of myself for setting them up...

I walk out of the bedroom and sit with Conor on the sofa.

“What’s up with her” he frowns, nodding towards Eleanor and Jack’s room.

“What makes you think there’s something wrong?”

“I called her a bitch and she didn’t say anything back” he looks into my eyes with worry.

“She’s had a busy night” I shrug and his eyes light up.

“Did they fuck?” he gasps.

“I don’t know” I shrug. “I didn’t let her tell me”

“Why?” his face drops.

“Why the hell would I want to know about it?”

“I would” he frowns and I roll my eyes.

-

It’s now Tuesday – the day we leave Sweden. Yesterday, we spent half the day skiing with Dad and Matt but thought it wasn’t for us, so we spent the remainder of the day snowboarding with Lily. At night, we met Dan, Craig, Josh and Calum again, and then when we got back to the cabin, we stayed up until early hours with Dad and Matt.

Our flight back home is at 9:30pm so we still get to spend the rest of the day here. I’m gutted that we have to leave because I’ve had so much fun here but I’m also excited to go back home to see my Mum and the rest of the group. Hell, I’m even excited to go back to school. Don’t judge me.

“You’re packing already?” Conor frowns, strolling into the bedroom and sitting on the bed next to my open suitcase.

“Yeah. Then I get to do whatever all day without worrying about it” I mutter, folding up some clothes from the wardrobe and placing them neatly in my suitcase. Conor laughs at my organisation, making me smirk.

“Did you even wear half this stuff?” he chuckles, pulling something out of the suitcase.

“Yes” I snap, snatching the skinny jeans out of his hands and folding them back up neatly into the suitcase.

“Alright, calm your tits”

“Excuse me?” I raise an eyebrow.

“Excuse me” he mocks me, laughing at his own stupidity.