Chapter 107

Conor’s POV

We finally go out to get something to eat and when we do, I order a massive steak burger with chips. I’m fucking starving.

We spend around 2 hours in the restaurant just talking about the plan to leave and about our time here. Obviously eating and drinking in the process.

“Right, are we going?” Adam lets out a big sigh.

“I don’t want to go” Lucy moans.

Same.

“Our flight’s at nine thirty so we have four hours to get there. Like I said before, we’ll leave here in half an hour, get to the airport for seven and then we have plenty of time to get to our flight on time” he explains making the majority of us moan. “We can go on holiday again another time. Maybe somewhere sunny next time” he shrugs and all our eyes light up.

“Serious?” Lucy gasps.

“If we don’t miss this flight, I’ll consider it. We can get it cheaper seeing as you all leave school in June” he chuckles.

“Oh my god!” Eleanor squeals and I cringe at the sound.

“Let’s go then” Matt laughs. We all follow his command and stand up.

“Conor!” I hear Josh shout. I turn my head to see him, Calum, Dan and Craig eating at their table. “Don’t forget to say bye to us before you leave!” he laughs.

“We won’t” I call back, ignoring all the attention we’ve both brought to ourselves. I give them a quick wave before catching up with the rest of the group that have just walked out of the restaurant.

When we get back to the cabin, we gather all our packed bags into the living room, next to the front door.

“Okay, you lot check we haven’t left anything” Matt nods at Lucy, El, Jack and I. We all split up and rummage through all the rooms to check we haven’t left anything. Lucy’s charger’s still plugged into the wall... I pull it out and check the rest of the room before meeting everyone back in the living room.

“Luce” I hand her the charger.

“Oh my god, thank you” she gasps. I smirk slightly before throwing myself back onto the sofa.

Lucy’s POV

I can’t believe we’re leaving in about half an hour. We’ve had such a good time! Me and Eleanor are actually getting emotional about this.

“Lucy, although you nearly died and I’ve had to spend a week with the devil, this has been the best holiday I’ve ever been on” El sniffles and I start laughing. “You nearly dying made it interesting”

“Oh thanks. Nice to know that my misfortunate’s give you entertainment” I roll my eyes.

“And I’m not the devil” Conor inputs.

“Hey, I wasn’t talking about you but if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it” she shrugs.

“Ha ha, how original” he rolls his eyes.

“Can you two have a conversation without it turning into an argument?” I raise an eyebrow.

“No” they both say in sync, glaring at each other after it.

“Time to go guys” Dad rounds us all up.

“No” El cries.

“Good god Eleanor, it’s only a ski resort” he frowns. She just sniffles and grabs her suitcase, making me laugh.

We head out of the door and make our way to the main reception building. You get free wifi here.

As Dad checks us out of the hotel, we see Josh, Calum, Dan and Craig coming out of the restaurant. They catch onto us and start jogging over.