Chapter 1

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It was Monday again. Ugh!! School started months ago and I was already tired of it.

I lazily dragged myself out of my soft sheets and reached the bathroom to get ready. Once I was in my unform and my hair perfectly done, I grabbed my lip balm and bag before leaving the room.

" No running in this house! " I stopped and walked slowly, delicately as my mother, Min-Jee says and sighed as I sat across her for breakfast.

" Morning. " My father, Do Jin appeared beside her and grinned. " Morning, nae ttal (my daughter.) "

" How's studies going? " I gulped down my food before looking at her. She knew the answer already. " Just like always. "

" There's a test coming up, isn't it? I don't want you to be second, Min Eun-Hee. You don't want to-"

" Honey, leave her be. It's time she has fun. Not overly study! " I smiled at dad before turning to mum, " You know I won't. It was one time because I was sick. "

" Than don't get sick! " She said fiercly and I nodded. " Yes, mother. I'll be late after school today. I have to go to the library. " Finishing my breakfast as quick as possible, I sepped out of the house and hurried down the pavement to reach the bus stand.

I had to visit Auntie Lee Mi Hyang after school today and I couldn't wait. I climbed in and passed the ticket before grabbing a seat at the back.

The bus was always packed but it was thankfully empty today. As I reached the school gates, I sucked in a sharp breath and entered.

Everyone always stared at me in awe. They say I am the most beautiful girl in the school. It's strange to be so popular and I know I'm used to it by now. It was all about gossip.

I walked past every one and reached the door to find my classmate, Choi Soo Ah. She's a bubbly girl and I really don't understand how someone can be so happy and carefree.

She waves and brings me a hug, startling me. She does that everyday and it just makes me feel more uneasy about myself.

" Eun-Hee!!! Did you hear? "

" Hear what, Soo Ah? " I sighed as we walked side by side. " There's going to be a new transfer student and you have to show her around. "

" Why me? " I groaned and she giggled,
" Because you're the Beauty and the Brains in this school. " I rolled my eyes.

" Please don't call me that again! " She giggled again and I settled at my desk, middle row last seat. I glanced at the one beside me, it was empty.

It was since the last six months. I sighed and turned back to face the board but instead, I turned to Lee Soo Ho. My best friend.

I could never bring myself to separate from either of them. It was hard considering he didn't talk to me much after the incident. He didn't talk much to anyone as a matter of fact.

We did talk during our study sessions, but that was it. It wasn't like we were best friends, he acted as if we're just classmates studying together.

I don't blame him, of course. Everyone was hurting one way or another. " Eun-Hee? "

I looked up, " Yes? "

" Sir Han Joon Woo is calling you in the office! " I nodded and got up, heading straight to the office. Must this new student need a tour from me?