Chapter 10

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 4

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" Hi! " Eun-Hee chuckled, sliding across Soo Ho, who smiled. " I thought you weren't interested? "

Soo Ho shrugged. " I changed my
mind. " Eun-Hee grinned, nodding. " Is it because of a particular girl called Lim Ju Kyung? "

Soo Ho glared at her, " No. " Eun-Hee huffed, " Oh, come on! You like her, don't you? "

She placed her chin on top of her palms and stared at the boy until he would crack. Soo Ho worked in silence, the intense gaze of Eun-Hee sending him into a wave of discomfort.

" Okay, fine! " He huffed, slamming his pen down and looking at Eun-Hee.
" Maybe I do. I don't know, it's confusing! " He scowled and Eun-Hee's grin widened.

" What's so confusing about it? You definitely like her. Now I get why you picked a fight with Seo-Jun in the cafeteria. You were jealous! "

Soo Ho rolled his eyes, " Forget about
it! " He grumbled and went back to writing. Eun-Hee chuckled and took out her books.

" What on earth? I thought you weren't interested. " She heard and turned around, waving. Soo Jin, Soo Ah, Tae Hoon and Ju Kyung were all standing there, looking at Soo Ho in confusion.

" Eun-Hee convinced me. " Soo Ho said and Eun-Hee raised an eyebrow. " Yes, I did, didn't I? No other reason. I just did that. "

She said grinning and Soo Ho held in the eyeroll at the obviousness she was adding to it. " Good, then. " Soo Jin said weirdly and settled down.

" Wow! Three smartest kids in our class are in our study group. We're like the
Avengers. " Tae Hoon marvelled and Eun-Hee chuckled, shaking her head.

Everyone started studying but Ju Kyung just sat there, tapping her pencil on her forehead. Eun-Hee glanced and kicked Soo Ho from under the table.

He looked up, an eyebrow raised. Eun-Hee rolled her eyes and motioned her head towards Ju Kyung and Soo Ho sighed. He looked at Ju Kyung, " How can you not know basics? "

And he then started teaching her. Eun-Hee chuckled and started working on her math problems.

It was after another hour that she needed a small break along with Ju Kyung and Soo Jin so they headed to the bathroom. While Eun-Hee was washing her face, Ju Kyung was gaping her at her.

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing. You're just very pretty. " Eun-Hee chuckled, " Thanks. Look who's saying though. " She grabbed a tissue and dabbed her face.

" When did you and Soo Ho get close? He isn't the type to help someone
study. " Soo Jin said and Eun-Hee smiled as she corrected her hair.

" Is that what you call being close? " Ju Kyung asked, " From his standards. " Soo Jin said and Eun-Hee laughed.

" Maybe he just likes her. " She shrugged and Ju Kyung coughed, " No! That's absurd. " She laughed awkwardly.

" It's just maybe because I'm pretty awful at math. " She reasoned and Eun-Hee hummed while Soo Jin looked preplexed.

Once they went back out, Soo Ah had decided to wrap it up. Eun-Hee nodded, looking at the time. She needed to be home in two hours though.