Chapter 5

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 5

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Seo-Jun angrily entered the classroom, shooting a glare to Soo Ho before slumping into his seat.

Everyone gathered in their seats and the Chemistry lesson started. " Oh, " The teacher suddenly gasped and Seo-Jun rolled his eyes at her dramatic voice.

" Where's Eun-Hee? Has anyone seen her? " He glanced up at the empty seat the table across from him, along with everyone.

No one knew. No one spoke and only glanced at each other. Soo Ah cleared her throat awkwardly, " Er.. "

So that's partly your fault too, isn't it?

He cursed and stood up, leaving the classroom at once. " Where the hell is
she? "

He walked down the hallway where he left her, No sign. He looked at the school library, the music room, the garden, the backyard but nowhere.

Those were the only places she went whenever she was free. Seo-Jun wondered if she had gone home. He knew he was going to regret whatever he said, but he was angry.

And he was overall annoyed by the fact that Eun-Hee doesn't think it was Soo Ho's fault, when he thought it was.

He just couldn't get the point straight. Giving up, he got on his bike as the school finished and headed straight to the hospital.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

The next day when Seo-Jun entered the school, he found Eun-Hee very quickly at the entrance of the classroom, talking to a boy he didn't recognise.

He frowned, taking a step closer to hear what they were talking while he pretended to scroll through his Stargram feed.

" How do you manage to? " He asked and Seo-Jun could imagine Eun-Hee frowning, " What do you mean? "

" To look so flawless.. " Eum Ha Joon sighed dreamily and Eun-Hee chuckled,
" That's the sixth compliment. "

Ha Joon huffed, " Well don't just stand there and look pretty then. " Seo-Jun rolled his eyes, his jaw clenching.

His chest was burning, and he hated thr way he was feeling. I don't care who she talks with!

He thought to herself, scoffing slightly.
" Oh, by the way. I came by to pick you up last night but you were already asleep. "

Eun-Hee widened her eyes, " Oh? " She blinked, " You were serious about that date? " She asked meekly, hoping the boy would say no.

" Yes. " He chuckled and Eun-Hee smiled awkwardly. Seo-Jun glared at the boy,

Maybe I do care but whatever. She cannot go on a date with a guy like him!

He headed straight to the two, " So, how about tonight? " He grinned and Eun-Hee opened her mouth to answer some lame excuse, but before that, she heard the door slam shut.

" What the hell are they doing? " She questioned, " Damaging school property like that. " She huffed and pretended to storm over, and sighed once she reached the person who did it.

Deciding to just mind her own business, she turned towards her seat and settled down, motioning Tae Hoon to take over today.

The boy gasped dramatically, " No way! You're giving me the opportunity to serve this holy place final-"