Chapter 3

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 2

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" I hope you've done the research on the poets I've mentioned. " Mr. Han said as he stood by the diaz.

Eun-Hee nodded while others agreed
half-heartedly. " You're working in groups, so discuss your work as one. "

This time, Eun-Hee glared at the person sitting across her. She was sitting beside Soo Jin, Soo Ah on her other side while Seo-Jun across herself.

" Hey, Han Seo-Jun, " Soo Jin spoke up, catching everyone's attention the desk.
Seo-Jun looked up, his fingers drumming on the wooden table as he did.

" Can you arrange a PPT file? "

" Fitting? Did you say? Of course. " He scoffed, correcting his blazer, " I did some part-time work as a model, you see. " He corrected his hair and Eun-Hee bit her lip, sharing a glance with everyone at the table.

" Sure. " Soo Jin said, in a bored tone causing Eun-Hee to clear her throat. She didn't want to laugh, " What? "

" P. P. T. " She wrote down, passing him the sheet with big letters, " Power Point Presentation. " She chuckled while Soo Ah laughed.

Seo-Jun rolled his eyes, " Of course, I
know. " He scoffed and Eun-Hee hummed teasingly, not bothering him any further as she glanced at Soo Ho across Ju Kyung.

" Aish! She got a bad place. I'm pretty sure he's going to give her a hard
time. " Soo Ah giggled, " I can see that coming already. "

Ju Kyung was hanging her head low, her hair covering her face as she moved side to side. " Er.. Poor her. "

Eun-Hee mumbled as she spotted Soo Ho glaring at her. " She's wierd. "

" Not as much as you. " Eun-Hee countered and Seo-Jun scowled, " She stole my helmet. "

" What would she do with that useless thing? " Eun-Hee rolled her eyes and
Seo-Jun placed his chin on his palms,
" She has it. And don't call it useless. "

" Stop talking. " Soo Jin grumbled and
Eun-Hee completely ignored the girl.
" Don't try to be like those friends of yours and threaten her. "

Soo Ah giggled, " What? " Both Seo-Jun and Eun-Hee asked and she shook her head. " You both-"

Eun-Hee rose an eyebrow, daring her to continue, " You both argue alot. Can we have some peace? "

Seo-Jun scoffed, " If you say so. " He grumbled, shooting Eun-Hee one last glare before going to sleep.

The class went by and the bell rung. Sighing, Eun-Hee got up and packed her bag. " Dinner tonight at seven. "

Soo Jin grumbled and Eun-Hee looked up, " Again? " She shrugged and Eun-Hee groaned. " For God's sake-"

" You two? Dinner together? " Soo Ah asked incrediously and Eun-Hee chuckled, " No. It's mum and dad. Unfortunately, I have to see this one for another two hours or so tonight. "

Soo Jin snorted, " Feeling's mutual. "
Eun-Hee gasped, " Oh, thank God you confessed to me, Soo Jin, darling. Where would you like to go on our first date? "

Eun-Hee mocked and Soo Ah giggled while Soo Jin glared at Eun-Hee before turning on her heels and walking away.

Eun-Hee chuckled, slinging her bag over her left shoulder and taking her time to reach out of the school. " Are you coming too? "