Chapter 37

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 13

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" And how are we supposed to find out who posted it? " Eun-Hee heard Wang Suck ask as she was passing by the office.

She turned to face, her eyes catching
Mr. Han's. " School voilence, shouldn't Kang Soo Jin be suspended? " Eun-Hee said loudly as she fake typed on her phone, casually walking past the office.

" Kang Soo Jin?! " Eun-Hee could hear Wang Suck yelling in the background, she smirked. " She deserves more than that. "

Eun-Hee muttered, tearing off one of the posters of Ju Kyung that had many had scribbled on it, and written profanities.

She reached the class and slumped in her seat, dropping a few posters infront of her.

" Guys, take your seats for morning assembly. " Mr. Han appeared and Eun-Hee sighed. " How's she? " She heard Seo-Jun ask and faced the boy.

" She just can't stop crying. " Eun-Hee whispered, glaring in Soo Jin's direction.

" Once again, Ju Kyung is absent
today. " Mr. Han said and a girl raised her hand, " Sir, will we be choosing a new face for the school? "

Eun-Hee slammed a book on the table,
" Why? You want to be one? " She asked, her eyes flashing dangerously.
" N-No. "

" The shut up and listen. "

Mr. Han cleared his throat and looked at everyone again, " Is that why you ripped all of the posters? " Mr. Han asked and Eun-Hee scoffed.

" No, they wrote Ju Kyung's ugly all over it. So it had to be ripped. " Eun-Hee said and Mr. Han sighed, " You know why she's absent, and also how she's feeling. I can see no one's worried about her right now. "

Mr. Han said, disappointed, " I'm disappointed in you all. Your actions terrifying me. How can you all laugh at a video of your friend being humiliated like that? Is the pain that Ju Kyung had to suffer just a joke to you? "

Mr. Han sighed, " I don't want to teach in such class. " He said and left. Eun-Hee clenched her jaw, looking at her fists that were wrapped around the pencil tightly. It snapped with a pop sound.

Seo-Jun sighed and grabbed her hand, taking the two pieces of pencil out of her hand and looking at the small cut.

The whole class remained quite. " Wow, now they feel guilty. " Eun-Hee said, rolling her eyes while no one was able to meet her eyes out of guilt.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

" Did you find who the webmaster is? " Soo Ho asked and Eun-Hee hummed,
" I'm the student president, thankfully it comes to a use. I have a list of everything. " Eun-Hee grabbed her phone and squinted the said image of the list.

" Freshman, Jin Hui Jeong? " Soo Ho read and Eun-Hee got up, " Let's pay her a visit. " Eun-Hee walked towards the Freshman floor of the school and saw the chaos.

Eun-Hee gasped and ran through the crowd at the sight of Go Woon yelling at the girls, pulling their hair. " Get off of her! "

She heard Seo-Jun and rushed towards the front. " Oh! It's Han Seo-Jun and Min Eun-Hee! " One of the girl squealed and Eun-Hee reached the girl she needed to meet.

" Hi, " She smiled, tilting her head,
" You're the webmaster, right? " The girl nodded and Eun-Hee clicked her tongue, " And you'll take the video down. "