Chapter 32

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 11

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Eun-Hee widened her eyes, the bag in her hands dropping to the ground with a soft thud while Ju Kyung had her jaw hitting the floor.

Infront of them, were Han Seo-Jun, shirtless while Soo Ho toppled over him on the bed. Eun-Hee covered her mouth as the nurse entered and widened her eyes, walking away right at the moment she saw the two boys.

" The fuck are you two doing? " She laughed, making her way towards Soo Ho to pull him off of Seo-Jun because his leg was already broken.

" I was helping him change. " Soo Ho grunted, sitting on the wheel chair.
Eun-Hee laughed, grabbing Han Seo-Jun shirt, " Yah, what are you doing? "

Eun-Hee gave him a smirk, " Nothing I haven't seen before, Han Seo-Jun. Turn around! " She helped him put on the shirt while the boy's face turned bright red.

Ju Kyung giggled to herself as she settled on the stool beside Soo Ho. Eun-Hee buttoned the shirt one by one, Seo-Jun's back facing Ju Kyung as he was trying to cover himself up before.

" I don't want to third wheel, you two can go out. " Soo Ho smirked and Eun-Hee scoffed, " Shouldn't I be the one to say that? "

She grabbed the stand and Seo-Jun rolled his eyes, following the girl. The two exited the room and Eun-Hee glanced in, " That jerk." She chuckled, shaking her head.

" Why are you spying on them? " Seo-Jun scoffed, grabbing her arm and tugging her away. The two stepped in lift and Eun-Hee hummed, " Rooftop or first floor? "

" Go Woon said she'll be coming by. Let's wait for her since we have nothing to do. " Eun-Hee hummed and pressed the first floor.

The air was, thankfully, not awkward or uncomfortable so when they reached, they started heading towards the waiting area by the enstrance.

" My feet only run to Go Woon! " They heard and Eun-Hee spotted Ju Kyung's brother and Go Woon standing there, looking like she would throw up.

" Oppa?! " Go Woon smiled and Seo-Jun scoffed, " Oh my gosh! You're so sick! " He exclaimed to Lim Ju Young. " But if it's incurable, you'll die. If it's curable, don't worry. Because I'll kill you. "

Eun-Hee laughed softly, " Yah, cut him some slack! " She nudged Han Seo-Jun and the scared boy noticed Eun-Hee.

" Min Eun-Hee!!! " He yelled, hiding behind her and Eun-Hee rolled her eyes. " Get off of her. " Han Seo-Jun said plainly and Lim Ju Young jumped.

Han Seo-Jun didn't leave before punishing the boy. When Go Woon had left, the two started making their way back towards the room.

" They better not be... " Eun-Hee grumbled, opening the door. She gaped yet one more time, with Han Seo-Jun this time.

The room was filled with both Han Seo-Jun's gang, Tae Hoon and Hyun Gyu. She coughed, realising Ju Kyung is under the blanket and Soo Ho is panicked.

She shared a glance with Seo-Jun, pursing her lips in a thin line. " Han Seo-Jun!!! " Eun-Hee watched as Cho Rong cried and partly made fun of Seo-Jun with his printed underwears.

" I'll wipe your feet! " She heard and saw Tae Hoon pulling off the blanket to reveal Ju Kyung's feet. Eun-Hee widened her eyes, " Yah! You're just troubling him. "

Eun-Hee said calmly and covered Ju Kyung's feet, Soo Ho let out a sigh in relief and looked at Seo-Jun with an annoyed expression.

The boy sighed, " Yah, yah, yah! You all leave. " He said to the group and Cho Rong scoffed, " Why? I'm staying here tonight-"