Chapter 22

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Episode 8

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Eun-Hee listened to the mindless rules before everyone was paired to share a tent with whoever they want.

So naturally, she decided to bunk with Ju Kyung, Soo Ah and Soo Jin. She settled inside the tent and started to unpack.

Eun-Hee chuckled as Soo Ah took out a microphone and started it. " What's with the microphone? "

" I brought it so we could have fun all
night. " Soo Ah giggled and Eun-Hee smiled, shaking her head.

She was new to all of it. Having to sleep in a tent, and not only that but share it with her best friends and an official girls night.

It was wierd since she had been living alone all her life till now. She set aside her things and glanced at her phone.

Han Seo-Jun
Come out!

She frowned, her face stretching into a confused smile as she got up, " I'll be
back. "

She ignored Soo Ah's calls from the microphone and stepped out, thrusting her hands in her pockets. She looked around for the boy.

She spotted him standing a little afar and walked up to him, " What is it? " She rose an eyebrow at his hands hidden behind his back. " And... What's that? "

Seo-Jun grinned goofily before pulling out a teddy bear, Eun-Hee chuckled,
" Really? A teddy? "

Seo-Jun shrugged, " I want you to give this to Ju Kyung. " Eun-Hee rolled her eyes, " I'll call her out. Just do it yourself. "

Seo-Jun scoffed, " Yah, why do you think I called you? It's for you, duh! " He threw it in her face and luckily, Eun-Hee caught it.

" Wha- Why me? Have you taken me as that type of girl who sleeps with a teddy bear beside her? " She smirked, eyeing Seo-Jun.

" Seriously, Han Seo-Jun! " She grinned and Seo-Jun smiled, " There it is. Found it! " Eun-Hee, who was looking at the small teddy bear hummed, " Found what? "

" Your smile. " She looked up, her smile stretching more. " You're being cheesy, " She sighed, shaking her head, " That's what making me laugh. Omo! I'm going crazy! " She muttered to herself as she turned around to walk away.

Seo-Jun smirked, grabbing her jacket and tugging her back in his chest, " No thank you? " Eun-Hee, recovering from the initial shock, looked over at Seo-Jun.

His face was so close to hers and she often found herself in such situations, she hated it because she loved it. Stupidly, she stood on her tip toes and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek.

" I bet that'll be enough. " She grinned at his shocked expression before walking back to her tent. While she left a frozen Han Seo-Jun standing there for a good few minutes to process what had just happened.

When Eun-Hee entered, the three girls looked at her with raised eyebrows,
" What? " She asked, placing the teddy bear in her suitcase.