Serendipity?

May brought your birthday and everyone was happy to help you celebrate 25. Lucas especially liked the cake that the guys had gone to great pains to find.

This was your fourth year of knowing them but only your second with them. But they had not forgotten your favorites. Yoongi gifted you with more cooking lessons and a pre copy of his new mixtape. Which you couldn't wait to listen to. As well as a list he made on spotify of all the Christmas classics he could find.

J-hope and Jen ai had gotten you a very nice charm bracelet with a whisk and a blue L for Lucas that you loved. Jungkook knowing about their gift had gotten a purple 💜 charm as well as a box full of hair scrunchies in every pattern and material imaginable. Jin had gotten you two perfumes, a spa treatment and a picture of himself and blowing kisses at the camera.

Tae had gotten you a black Gucci bag.

Namjoon and Maria had gotten you some clothes that Maria had said you just had to have. But the best of the clothes was a shirt that said Best Aunt. The guys from TXT had bought you cute earrings and a mug, a water bottle that kept water cool for hours and a tablet to store all your recipes on instead of writing and printing them all the time, said Soobin.

The last person to go was Jimin getting Lucas out of his chair he wiggled his head. "Your gift from me and Lucas is in the kitchen. Come."

Following him Maria puts her hands over your eyes as you walk in and uncovering them you gasp.

There was a new kitchen aid mixer there with peacock designs on it.

Three bowls, three of them. Cerulean blue clear canisters 15 in all with labels for chalk pen writing on them. There were springform pans in five different sizes, a cupcake pan in regular and mini size. A jar held a new set of your favorite brand of kitchen utensils. There were ten baking sheets in different sizes. You kept looking but it didn't stop. You had a madeleine pan, trifle dishes, creme brulee kit with dishes and a torch. A huge dutch oven and two roasting pans. The most amazing set of cake pans and cookie cutters of every kind. He had obviously gone wild shopping.

"Maria helped me with what you might like." He says. But it was when he opened up the cupboards and something you had mentioned to him long ago was in there. "I finally managed to find it."

Inside was something you had told yourself you would get some day for your kitchen. The Disney spice rack. You had joked that as much as you loved Disney it was the only thing you wanted for your kitchen. Looking at him as he smiles you are touched deeply. And you smile back. "Thank you Jimin. This is more than I expected or could hope for."

He nods. "It is the least I could do for you."

That night after the house has settled you walk across the hall and knock on Jimin's door. Opening it he stares at you before moving to the side so you can enter. Sitting on his bed you play with the blanket before looking at him as he stands there.

"I wanted to thank you again for my gifts. They are amazing. I can't wait to go down and organize and play with stuff. There was so much I don't know where I'll begin."

He laughs and his eyes brighten. "I'm sure you will figure it out. And we will all benefit from it."

You nod and speak your voice a little rough. "That spice rack. I can't believe you remembered that. It touched me that you did."