Whats for dinner

As you look at Jimin and he looks back at you your cheeks turn bright red. Turning back to the mixer you hear Yoon-gi still laughing. Rolling your eyes you feel Jimin behind you. His hand touches your back. "Don't be embarrassed."

Turning the mixer on low adding chocolate chips. "Yeah, kind of hard not to."

"Stop it. Now give me a kiss. Unless you didn't miss me?"

Turning you kiss him and his eyes are questioning. "What?" You ask.

"Nothing we can talk later. What's for dinner?"

Yoon-gi snorts at the counter while eating a cookie. "Were you not listening?"

Glaring at him you stick your tongue out. "Shut up Yoon-gi."

"Okay." He says while grabbing another cookie.

"We are having enchiladas. Three kinds, refried beans, rice, and salad. For dessert I made chocoflan."

"What's that?" Jimin asks. As Maria and Nam-joon leave the kitchen.

Sighing because you're now stuck with the cakes. "It's a cake with a custard pudding baked into it."

"Mmm yummy." His knee nudges the back of your knees as you start putting the cookie dough in a Ziploc bag. Nuzzling your hair his arms go around your waist. "Are you going to be shy all night?"

Shrugging you don't answer.

Noticing that Yoon-gi has finally left he whispers. "Would sitting in my face help?"

Turning and slapping his arms in embarrassment you see no one's there and become quiet. Your face is bright red and he grins and taking your chin in his fingers and lifts it to meet his lips for a kiss.

"If there's anything you want to do, you just have to ask. It might be hard but I will be willing to try."

Laughing you roll your eyes. "Oh, I'm sure you are."

Kissing his way to your neck he sucks lightly on the skin there just enough to create a pink mark and make you moan.

He leans back and looks at you. His hands stroking your back. "We never have to do anything you don't want to. But if you do want to do something we can. There's never pressure."

Kissing him. "I love you. Thank you. I don't know what I want to do and what I don't want to. Sometimes this is still new to me."

He kisses your forehead, your cheeks and his hand strokes down your hair. "I love that your still so innocent, your mine to corrupt." He winks and you laugh.

"I'm going to shower and come back ok?"

Nodding you attach your bowl to make another double batch. The way these guys eat cookies you would think they never had them before.

That night as everyone is eating dessert and Yoon-gi is making barfing noises watching Maria spoon-feed a grinning Nam-joon.

You address the group. "So today is Monday and tomorrow your off to do some filming. But on Wednesday I will be a little crazed. Maria is going to be baking off the cookies." When the guys cheer you roll your eyes and continue.

"Jin and Min-ju will be helping with prep. I'll be assigning table setting and stuff or you can play Kai, Bai, bo. But I just wanted to tell you guys."

Maria laughs. "Yes since she will be in Zombie mode come tomorrow night. She's already stressing the stuff she will forget by Wednesday night."

Samantha sighs. "I almost made Philippe cry because the store was out of jellied cranberry and only had the whole berry."