And their off

The next 10 days pass by fast. The days filled with cooking and fun. Loaded burgers one night for Ho-seok. And one night became a taco Tuesday and Chile Rellenos for Nam-joon. The next day Tae-Hyung got his Noodles Japchae.

On a weekend when the guys had photoshoots and press to do Maria had gone to a spa and you took advantage of one of your birthday classes.

It was so much fun that you stopped at the store and bought some supplies. Going home you had made your banana bread and butter toffee. Upon tasting it Jin had almost wept. And made you promise to make it twice a month.

When the guy weren't practicing either English or dancing you had planned things in their downtime. One day you made fried chicken, potato salad, chocolate cupcakes, and lemonade. Setting up blankets on the lawn everyone had swum and eaten and had a great time.

Chicken was played in the pool. And when on Jimin's shoulders he had remarked how it was too bad he could turn around. You had agreed.

That night he had slowly tormented you with his tongue till you were weeping his name and when he finally let you come you felt it from your toes that cramped to your hair.

One day you ordered a ton of pizzas, beer and just sat around watching avenger movies all day.

Your nights were spent in Jimin's bed, or yours. Tonight as you had made spaghetti and meatballs Jimin had sat with you in the kitchen watching as you danced and cooked. Dusting the tiramisu with cocoa powder and placing it in the fridge. The others had come to eat. And as you put garlic bread on the table he had come in the room.

Staring at you till you felt his gaze you looked at him and when he licked his lips and nodded his head like come here, you told the group that dessert was in the fridge.

You guys had barely made it in his room. While you gather your thoughts he laughed as he stood up his pants around his ankles. You had one leg in your now partly ripped shorts and one out, your shirt up over your head.

"I will never be able to eat spaghetti and not picture you like that." He teased.

After a shower and putting on a pair of his sweat pants and t-shirts you had snuck back downstairs to the laughs of everyone still eating dessert.

Nam-joon and Maria had laughed but it wasn't quite there. Tomorrow Maria was leaving and they were both upset.

The next morning the guys were leaving early they had to fly to America for an awards show.

Sighing Maria looked at the clock on the wall. "You guys have to be up at 2 for the airport."

Feeling for her friend Samantha grabbed her hand. The guys were all leaving yes. But she would see Jimin in 6 days. Maria wouldn't be seeing Nam-joon anytime soon if ever.

That evening as she laid next to Jimin she knew he wasn't sleeping. She could almost hear him thinking.

"Is everything ok?" You finally whisper.

Jimin shrugs and turns towards her. "I feel bad for Nam-joon. He likes Maria but the long distance doesn't work."

"Yeah. It's going to be hard. But she said he wants to try. So maybe something. You guys are going to be so busy soon he might not have time to miss her. They aren't even dating. It's just a thing."

Jimin touches her cheek. "When I leave you won't miss me a little?"

Kissing him you nod. "Yes, but you'll be back soon. Besides, I have to get used to it. You're not always going to be here. But I'm going to do all my courses and maybe take some more. That way I won't."