I never said I was a virgin

When you put the garlic butter French bread in the oven to toast at low you knew you had enough time to run upstairs and do your routine. You knew being in the kitchen you didn't always take time to do yourself but you were only 20 damnit, soon to be 21. So looking at the clothes you had brought you finally settled on an outfit.

Jumping in the shower and out fast you sprayed your hair with some products and put it in your usual ponytail and plugged your curling iron in. Doing a quick smokey eyeshadow and putting on eyeliner and red lipstick you followed it with a spritz of your favorite scent.

Putting on your mint green underwear set you went back into the bathroom. Curling your hair and adding big silver hoops you went back to your bed and slipped on the mint green crop top that just covered your huge only ok boobs. Pairing that with your very short white denim cut-off shorts. Looking down at your bare feet your toenails were still on point.

Leaving your room barefoot you walked back down to the kitchen and it had only been 15 minutes

Leaving your room barefoot you walked back down to the kitchen and it had only been 15 minutes. Your bread still had 5 minutes left and you were going to impress the boys. You moved the casserole dish to the oven to finish the last 10 minutes. Tossing the salad and bringing it to the table with the homemade Caesar and Italian dressings you made.

Walking back to the kitchen you turned on your phone and Little Mix: Black Magic came on.

Dancing around as you sliced the fruit for dessert and pulled the bread out. You were a whir of activity.

You heard the boys coming into the other room and Nam-joon called out. "Do you have a preference on the red or white wine?"

Putting the bread in a basket and walking in. "I only like white or Rose and even there I'm picky. My favorite is Stella Rosa but I haven't found any here yet."

Smiling inwardly as all activity at the table had stopped and you had the attention of 7 males you put the bread down. "I'll be bringing out the pasta in just a second if you guys want to get started on the salad. I made Caesar and Italian because I wasn't sure which you would like."

They are still staring so you walk over to Nam-joon and look in his eyes. "Do you need help with the cork?"

He gulps and shakes his head. Using the wine opener and still staring at you. Walking past each guy you bend down and whisper in Yoon-gi's ear and pat Ho-seok on the shoulder. Giving each of them a little of your attention you completely ignore Jimin.

Walking back to the kitchen you get the pasta out of the oven and call out. "Tae-Hyung could you please help me?" Your song list changes and Fetty Wap: 679 comes on. Tae-Hyung smiles as he comes in. "Fetty Wap. We like him."

You smile and hand him the potholder. "This is actually the only song I like from him. But I saw him in concert last year. Would you please put that on the table?"

As he walks back to the table and puts it in the middle. He asks. "Where was the concert, why did you see him if you don't like all his music?"

Putting the dish down you answer. "It was at the iHeartRadio concert in Las Vegas. The weeknd opened and fall out boy closed. Two days of concerts, Sam Smith, Jennifer Lopez, Puff Daddy. It was a long hot ass concert."