Traveling and new friends

(( I can hardly believe that I'm at 440 reads. That makes me happy that people are enjoying it. Any comments are appreciated and I try to respond back as well. I have this chapter but am working on another for hopefully tonight as well. ))

Later as you walk in the house with the guys quietly. Everything is hilarious. To everyone. Samantha who was stumbling is riding on the back of Jimin. Your phone goes off and it's Maria.

I don't know
what happened
but I missed this text.
What happened?

You good? Do I
need to kick
someone's ass?

Samantha smiles as she texts back her arms around Jimin's neck aware he can see her text.

No ass kicing
needed

We all had dtinks and
dancrd and
we are good biw.

Her phone chiming again as Suga goes to the kitchen and carrying the beers and Smirnoff he follows the trying to be silent group to the dance room.

🤣😁😄 Your
drunk? Have fun,
call me in
the morning.

Jimin carries Samantha over to the stereo where she plugs in her phone.

Ne-yo & Juicy J: She knows

Putting her down he walks over and opens another beer and taking a sip then holding it out to you as you dance over. You take a sip and pass it back.

Singing along Nam-joon laughs as you sing it all including the rap. "You continue to surprise me. Most days you look like this would never be on your playlist."

You smiled down at Nam-joon who's sitting cross-legged on the floor. Ruffling his hair you skip over to your phone and stop the music. "This is more me?"

Finding the song that you sang at your 12th-grade talent show you put it on.

Pink: Blow me one last kiss

Needing no mic you belt the song out. After the first chorus and seeing how they are staring open mouth at you. Yoon-gi is smiling but nods. "Now if you could just rap then it would be swords at dawn Jimin."

Laughing you go through your song list. "Have you forgotten where I grew up? Maria's cousins were always blasting E-40, Tupac, Mac Dre, Tupac, and of course Too Short."

Too Short: Don't fight the feeling

As the song starts Nam-joon laughs. "If you can rap this I'll find a sword to."

You nod. "Maria will be mad. But all right then. Guess swords will be needed."

The beat hits and even Yoon-gi is shocked. Wearing a romper and no shoes dancing around Samantha word for word knows the whole song. When she's finished she sits down hard and takes a drink from Jung-kooks offered Smirnoff.

Yoon-gi shakes his head. "That's a very naughty song."

You laugh again. "I know. It took Maria and I all day to learn it. Once Maria got mad at this guy. I need a man, not a boy to impress me. That became her mantra to guys at school. But her brother and Primos didn't like us singing those songs so they put on different stuff around us."

"Primos?" Jung-kook asks.

"Cousins. Maria has a huge family. With lots of cousins. But it's like Hyung or Noona. It's not blood always. They call me Prima because I've known them since I was 5. I'm family."