Itch Scratching

When you go downstairs with a clean toddler you take the usual place you used to have at the table. "Lucas, what do you have to say to tio Kookie?"

Lucas looks at him shyly. "Sawy."

Jungkook melts and smiles. "It's ok. It was just poop." 

Lucas nods. "Shit."

Everyone exclaims.

Jimin walks in and pops Jungkook on the head. "See what you taught my son."

Rolling your eyes. "Yeah, cuz Maria, and I never said it around him."

Looking at a laughing Maria who is shoveling food in her mouth. "Yeah, my brothers accidentally taught him Pendejo."

You throw a piece of bread at her. "Accidentally?"

Everyone eats and talks and Jin and his fiancee are laughing about some of the stories you are all exchanging. 

And when Lucas has as much food on his face as in his stomach you clean him off and taking him out of the high chair you pass him to Jimin. "Could you watch him while I clean the kitchen?"

Jimin nods as you walk away. Then he whispers to Lucas. "You're going to have to help Appa baby. He messed up bad and now he has to get your mommy back."

As you're finishing up in the kitchen Maria comes in and grabs water. And being the way she is doesn't have a filter. "So have you guys kissed since my wedding?"

Rolling her eyes, "No and we aren't going to. I want Lucas to have a father and I can't get involved with Jimin and our feelings again. So we will be friends and co-parent."

Maria nods. "So you look at him and feel nothing?"

"Well God no. He's so fucking cute. But just because I want to jump him doesn't mean I will. I'll just use my trusty vibrator and be fine."

Maria smirks. "Mmm-hmm best present I ever have you huh?"

"At this point, I don't know if I can  even come from something else."

"Well, I would bet that Jimin would be willing to try that theory out." 

Late that night as Suga walks out of his room on his way to pick up Angie he hears a noise at the end of the hall and is surprised to see Samantha knocking on Jimin's door in a red girly shorts and shirt, night thing. Smiling he, chuckled and head's downstairs. 

Jimin who had been up on his phone goes over and opens the door. Staring at you standing there you speak. "Can we talk?"

He nods and you walk in. Following you, he sits on the bed. And you walk back and forth. "I'm not seeing anyone. Are you?"

Jimin shakes his head. "No, I'm too busy for a girlfriend."

You nod. "Ok and I think that's good for both of us. So Lucas doesn't get confused. He's still little to understand things."

Jimin nods. "All right?"

Knowing he's confused. "Well I mean we are both young and healthy. And I haven't been with anyone in over two years. And there's no reason why, if we are both willing to use each other when we need to."

"Use? You mean have sex?"

"Well yeah. I mean we can be Lucas's parents and scratch each other's itches. And be friends." 

Jimin smiles. "Do you have an itch?"

Sighing you go to leave. "Never mind this was a bad idea. Just forget it." Before you can even reach the door Jimin has grabbed you and is pushing you back to bed.