First Date

At 6:00 pm you walk into the kitchen fully dressed for dinner your headphones on you had gone out shopping earlier today. An all-night trip out called for one supplies which you had packed in a small bag by the door with your red 2-inch heels.

Jimin and you had barely seen each other today. Finding a store to get what you needed had been a little difficult but you had succeeded and at Maria's urging you had picked up a plug-in vibrating wand for massages. All over as Maria had said. Massage oils, flavored lubricants, a lot with a bullet vibrator, vibrating dildo and a slim wand that she was apprehensive of, as well as furry cuffs and a blindfold, had followed

Telling her you didn't need this stuff Maria had argued. "Jimin looks like he could have played Christian Grey better than anyone. He's got a kinky side. I bet on it."

Hoping she was right or maybe hoping she was wrong. She wasn't sure yet.

Bending over to look in the oven to music as loud as it could be you see movement out of the corner of your eye. Jin is standing there talking so you take your earphones out. "Sorry."

He's staring at you and shakes his head. "Poor Jimin."

Smiling at Jin. "Thank you. So the timer on the microwave is for the oven. Meatloaf will be ready in 15 just slice it up. The carrots have 20 and the mashed potatoes put them in when you pull the meat. The gravy is on low and just turn it off when everything is done."

Jin nods as Yoon-gi comes in. They are in charge of finishing dinner.

Looking you up and down Yoon-gi smiles. "You should wear red a lot."

Nam-joon joins them. "I don't know if Jimin's heart can handle it. That outfit is sexy. Don't tell Maria I said that. But if she wore that I don't know if we would get out the front door."

Smiling you wink at him. "You all are very good for my ego."

Jimin walks in just then and stops staring at you. He wets his lips before speaking. "The car is here. You look amazing."

He's driving you guys tonight and as you wave bye to the others you kiss his cheek and almost swoon

He's driving you guys tonight and as you wave bye to the others you kiss his cheek and almost swoon. He was made to wear cologne. "You look good too."

Getting your bag and shoes on you walk out. Opening the door for you then closing it he trots across to the other side.

Climbing in he turns the car on and drives out through the now open gate. You talk as he drives and getting your hand he brings it to his mouth kissing it. "You look very nice tonight."

"Thank you." You say as your mouthparts and a sigh comes out. He's kissing the inside of your wrist and the tip of his tongue is lightly caressing your skin.

Before long you have reached the hotel and after leaving the car with the valet taking your hand Jimin and you walk into the door held by the doorman. Jimin makes quick work of checking in and a porter comes for the small bags you both have.