Spies

At 5 am you look at your phone and sigh. Forget sleeping I guess, you think as you do your morning stretch. Just yesterday as you had stretched so hard you had that almost orgasmic bliss feeling. You had thought this was it as good as it gets. But last night in Jimin's arms your body had experienced bliss and more.

And now you probably wouldn't again. You thought as you got out of bed and went in to brush your teeth.

Getting dressed you put on white leggings over your white lace Underwear and bra. Followed by a baby blue tank to match your feelings you put your hair up. Looking in the mirror you decide you look a little better than warm crap.

Once you're in the kitchen and turning on your speaker Marc E. Bassy: Plot Twist

You get out the ingredients you need. Flour, warm water, yeast, raisins, butter, and cinnamon. Your going to make a huge tray of cinnamon rolls and scrambled eggs with bacon and some fruit. Pretty easy.

As you work and go through things keeping busy helps your bad feelings. And there's something about punching down dough that is satisfying today.

As the dough has raised you cooked your bacon up. 6 sheets as 4 barely lasted the huge group. Seemed everyone loved bacon.

Sprinkling the now ready dough with cinnamon and sugar and another set with cinnamon and brown sugar. You add raisins to half of one batch and pecans to another. You slice the rolls and add them to a pan. Moving the pans to the oven you open the coffee dispenser and decide on a chai tea pod. As your drink brews, you stand there and yawn.

Dua Lipa: be the one

Reaching up to grab some plates you remind yourself to get a step stool as your short legs make some reaches difficult.

A hand reaches in your vision but you can tell who it is and step back. "Thank you Nam-joon."

He looks back at you smiling and blinks. "Please don't take this wrong. But you look terrible."

Smiling at him, "I don't know any woman who would take that wrong. I didn't sleep well."

Nam-joon raises his eyebrow. "I can see that honestly."

You shrug and sigh. "He knows I speak Korean and isn't happy."

You move to the fridge and get eggs and sour cream out. When you head to the island Nam-joon is standing there waiting. Getting a bowl from underneath you start cracking eggs one-handed and putting them back in the now emptying carton.

You roll your eyes as he stares quietly.

"Last night I went to the hot tub. Jimin came out to swim."

Nam-joon laughs.

"And by that, I'm sure you know that he swims nude and we're hoping to push us in that direction." You glare at him and he holds his hands up confused but smiling.

"Yeah anyway. Well he said something in Korean and I answered him in English and he's upset with me." You say as you start to mix eggs furiously. Adding the eggs to the warm buttered pan you look at him as he's just still standing and waiting.

"If you don't say something you don't get a cinnamon roll and they did not come out of a tube." You tell him.

"Jimin doesn't like being the butt of people's jokes." He might be upset for a couple of days." Nam-joon supplies. "But it all depends on what was said. Seeing your neck I imagine more went on then just talking."

Blushing you turn back to the eggs and gently stir them. "We made out a lot. And I answered a request of his. Please just leave it at that." Adding sour cream to the eggs you took off the burner and then salt and pepper with a sprinkling of chives. You put the eggs on a platter and motion it to him.