Thanks giving stress

{{{ So it may be drawn out but I love Thanksgiving. I'm basically Samantha in a nutshell with this chapter. My family talks a lot of shit but are so happy to be blessed with an amazing dinner and it's the same every year. Hope you are enjoying! }}}

In the kitchen, Nam-joon had covered the bowl with onions and him and Jungkook were both on their phones and look startled like they were in trouble.

You smile. "It's ok you guys are good for now. I need to gather my thoughts so keep relaxing." They smile and you add. "For now. Maria and Angie are upstairs she wants to shower and stuff before she meets everyone."

Nam-joon grimaces. "How bad is it?"

"He was cheating, had a huge hickey and got pissed because she asked what dude had done it. It's gotten as purple as it will so Maria is going to fix her face."

Jung-kook blows angry air out of his nostrils. "Too bad we aren't in America."

Ruffling his hair and kissing his cheek. "Maria sneakily took a picture sent it to her brothers. They won't tell Mama. But they are going to go pick up her stuff or something."

Jin laughs hearing the tail end of the conversation. "Or something? Whatever happens, it's his fault."

Taking out a pan and bowl you start dumping cans and scraping out as you all chatter about stuff. Jin looks around. "What can I do?"

"I need to go check the decorations. Could you empty all these cans into this bowl?"

Going out to the back you see V and he's directing people and seeing the direction of his vision you smile and hug him. "Thank you. It's looking amazing."

"

He smiles

He smiles. "Honestly I got the easiest of the jobs." His eyes widen at your look. "I'm terrible in the kitchen."

Laughing you nudge your hip with his. "We still have all of today and tomorrow. I'm not that bad."

"You need to relax a little. You look on edge."

Nodding you get his hand and wave it back and forth like a kid. "I am but I love this time of year." Hearing your name being called you sigh. "Relaxing will come on Friday."