Flirty Texts & Party Fun

When the girls get back the house is surprisingly quiet. They have been gone all day. 8 hours of girl talk, looking at things in the stores, chocolate chip cookies, and smoothies.

Immediately on going into the tanning place Maria literally had to run and get Samantha a pair of black jogging shorts and a t-shirt.

The spray tan followed by a manicure and nail set for Samantha, a fill for Maria. Samantha got her hair trimmed and some bangs. Carrying their purchases upstairs they go to Samantha's room to prepare.

Maria checks her phone. And they have 2 hours, before 8 and the party starts. So it was time to get started. "Plugin the flat iron by the desk, please," Maria says. Grabbing her eyeshadow palette and some of the items they got today she lays her workstation out on the table.

Putting her own choice of music on she passes by Samantha. "Since you can't shower till tonight. I'm going to grab one. Take your clothes off and put that lotion we got on. Then your bra, no underwear. That dress won't allow it. And just sit and wait. Send him a sexy selfie and text."

Samantha laughs. "Another one? I almost feel bad driving him crazy."

Maria calls out. "Almost?"

Samantha smiles and putting lotion on all over she lays back on the bed naked. It's been flirty texts throughout the day. You asked for a pic of his abs and he had complied. Sending him one back of you licking your lips. He had replied he couldn't wait to kiss you again.

This was the most fun you had with a guy ever. Including your best guy friend growing up Dean. Who had sent you a text today wishing you a happy birthday. He had made you promise to call him soon.

Turning your camera on you decide to go all out. You aim the camera at your breasts and snap. Sending it to him you text.

How do you like
my tan?
Is it even? 🤔😝

Putting your phone down you pick out the bra you got for tonight. You hear the shower turn off as your ringtone for Jimin goes off.

Your teasing again.

But it looks very
even, I'll know
when I see it up
close later and
inspect it 😏.

Then I will punish
you for all this
today.🖐️

And you didn't
tell me your home.

Smiling you answer.

Promise? 🤝

And yeah we are getting
ready for dinner.

That's all I know.
I'm getting dressed
nicely for dinner.

His answer is fast.

Yes, I promise. 🤝
You might like it.
You might not.

We will see. 😈

And good, I know
you will look
beautiful.

I can't wait to see.

Do not come downstairs until 8. Promise?🤝

Maria walks in. And you answer him.

Yes, I promise.
😘🤝