Kinky

Seeing red his vision gets splotches and he's choking you harder. Cursing at you in Korean as he pounds into you his thumb is applying pressure at your pulse point and between that and the tingling deep in your pussy your choked scream is still loud enough to hurt your own ears and he doesn't stop he continues to dig his thumb in and exert just the right amount of pain as he continues to pump. 

But still so mad he slides his dick out and working down he eases the tip in slowly at your asshole and moaning as the tip goes in and he plunges in. You both moan at the tight feelings. And the pain is quickly diminished as your awash in euphoric sexual feelings. All your senses are heightened and every stroke, every scrape of his teeth on your arms and where he can reach. All of it is so arousing and scorches a fire inside you. And suddenly your giving as good as your getting and your cussing at him in English. Words he has never heard especially from you.

Growling both hands are around your neck now and not to hurt but to punish you in the way you want. As he makes connection with your clit and manages to get even further inside of you, reaching a new point that sets off the trigger and you're crying and screaming as you come and come again before he yells out God Damn in Korean and fills you up. 

Collapsing immediately on you his hand lax around your throat he moans against the skin at your collarbone. "That was intense."

Smiling as he has softened and slid out. "I don't know if that's a strong enough word."

Pulling back he stares at you. "From now on if you belittle yourself I'm going to take that as a sign that you want to be punished with pain."

You giggle. "That always worked in the past. I'll have to be careful what if I'm talking about the fat in avocados or ducks?"

Laughing he nuzzles your neck and gently nips it. "No because you are sneaky. And I know I will just have to do what I have said. Poor Lucas will wonder why Appa is wrestling his Umma all the time."

You swat his shoulder. "You're terrible. Behave or I will call you fat in front of your mother and watch you suffer silently."

Leering at you he shakes his head. "Have you not learned of my temper? It will be either very bad for you later. Or my mom will run screaming from the room about her sex crazed son and disown me."

You laugh until your sides hurt and tears are running out and gasping to speak as he stares at you. "Not that I want her to disown you but it would almost be worth doing to see."

"Shh let's go shower before you make me mad again."

The next morning you are leaving your room wearing cut off black shorts and a hot pink tank, your hair up and ready to start the day having left Jimin passed out naked and asleep on his bed. Smiling when you see Jungkook is coming out of his room.

"Hey Kookie, you're up early." He's looking down at his jeans and picks a piece of lint off.

"Yes we have a couple interviews today. I need to wake Jimin-ssi." 

"Ahh okay well he-." Is all you get out before you hear Jungkook swearing and stepping forward.

"What happened? Who did that to you?" And before you can answer Jungkook takes the three steps towards Jimin's room before opening the door and as it slams against the wall you rush over and Jungkook is on the bed straddling Jimin who is confused. 

You run in and their voices are yelling as Jungkook has just punched Jimin in the face and now they are fighting and rolling around the bed legs flailing about and suddenly Tae is standing in the room and his deep voice raised is astonishing.