Runs in the family i guess.

In the prison

The lava lifted and Tommy stepped in. He stood up and glared at Dream, he then smirked and sighed. "Oh poor poor dream... Stuck in a cell, all alone...everyone hates you, you know?" He laughed at the end. Dream just got up and glared at the man standing before him. "What do you want, Tommy." He replied with a cold tone. Tommy just stared at him, his face darkened and he started smirking. He lifted his hands up and he spoke. "Don't you want to escape?" Tommy said, Dream swore he saw a red eye staring back at him. "Help me escape? What's the catch...?" Dream said slowly getting back up. "Aren't you supposed to be 'the good guy'" Dream said with a frown. He was sure this was a joke. "Oh Dream~ The catch, is that you have to do what I say. Besides...if you don't, I could always...hmmm....Bring you back to prison or kill you! And even if you tell them that I, Tommyinnit, helped you escape." He sighed and shook his head, he brought his head back up and stared at the man with red eyes. "Why would they believe you...?" He said smirking. "And no, I'm not... 'The next Wilbur' I'm NOT FOLLOWING IN THEIR FOOTSTEPS..." He laughed. "Hmm, I guess being a villain runs in the family, don't you think...DREAM?" He held a netherite sword up to his throat, one wrong answer or move, and he'll be dead. "You see Dream, I'm on a...Quest, a quest to make this place a better place, But to do that...I need both Philza and techno and anyone else that's not in L'manberg here...and you know I can't let Phil escape...you know where I'm going at, right Dream?" He laughed. His eyes held insanity in them. Dreams eyes widened... "you don't mean..." he started but got cut off by Tommy. "Yes, his WINGS DREAM! I NEED THEM GONE." He said laughing like a maniac. He truly was insane, more insane then Wilbur...  Dream barely recognizes the child standing before him. The always so cheerful happy sassy and fun child, that wasn't him. This wasn't the same Tommy...the Tommy that stood before him right now is a cold, insane, maniac that will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. "Come on Dream, let's go, I already took care of Sam, he's knocked out, of course, he doesn't know it was ME who knocked him out." Tommy replied smiling. Dream just sighed and followed the broken child out of the Prison.

(Should I continue?)