You don't deserve this life you are living right now, you deserve better.

angst plus Purpledinnit (it's my new favorite platonic ship)

Tommy POV
'Why must life be so cruel? They all hate me and I know it, they use me...Try to manipulate me...in this server it has seem that they have forgotten I am a CHILD.' I think as I carve the words 'worthless' on my arm. I've been carving words on my body and cutting as it's the only coping mechanism I have, as I don't want to burden Puffy when their are other people who deserve to see her more than me. Not only that it seems the world hates me even more as I have a crush on someone who will never like me back. A person who would never like a worthless burden like me... tears fall down my face as I start carving another word on my other arm. 'Cry Baby.' I bite back a scream as I suddenly feel rage and I take the knife and stab it through the arm on the last letter, I cut deep watching as the beautiful crimson liquid drips down like a waterfall onto my bed and floor. I bite so hard I draw blood from my mouth. I dug so deep that I ended up spitting out blood. I drop the bloodied knife and cry as I lay down on my bloodied bed and sob I soon pass out from blood loss.

Later

When I wake up I'm surprised to say I'm not in pain anymore...? I look at my arms to see they've been bandaged and that I'm on a soft purple bed...wait...purple bed...𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙....'𝙋𝙐𝙍𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘿' I shoot up and I immediately get up from the thought... 'Purpled saved me..?' I think as I look around noticing the Alien tech that's when I KNOW it's Purpled for he is half alien and loves Tech. I suddenly hear the door open. Purpled walks in carrying some soup. He notices I'm awake and quickly walks over here and set the soup down. He then kneels down and caresses my cheek. I examine him. His eyes are red and puffy and he has a worried expression in his face. I couldn't help but blush as he caressed my cheek I look away trying to avoid eye contact, but purpled doesn't want me to as he grabs my face and makes me look him in the eyes. "I...Toms..." Purpled starts trying to find the words that would fit this situation. "Why..." I say looking away. Purpled is startled. "Why what...?" He asked cautiously as he has a idea of what I mean. I look at him in the eyes. "Why did you save me...?" I ask. Just then purpled's eyes turn from soft and worried to surprise then anger. "What do you mean why did I save you?! Why wouldn't I?! Your my friend! Your not a burden or a cry baby and your not worthless or useless you are beautiful and kind and you don't deserve every bad thing that happened to you! You don't deserve this life you have to live through!" Purpled yells as he pulls Tommy's arm and holds him close into a hug. Tommy's eyes widen as he process what happened. He starts sobbing into the crook of Purpled's neck. Purpled starts running his fingers through Tommy's hair as he has tears running down his face as well.

TBC