Dream Boi

Tommy POV

It's lunchtime I sit at a table after kicking the other seats down, I start eating quietly until I see one of the so called 'gods' dream come up to me with that damn mask. "Hey there toms!" Dream says cheerfully, he starts rubbing my hair messing it up. I bite him then kick him down. I growl. He only smirks and gets up, dusting himself off. "C'mon toms! Your always alone! I just want to be friends and you know that..." he says looking at me. I stare at him with my blue eyes before whispering my first sentence in years. "I. Don't Care." Dreams eyes widen. Tommy's voice was raspy but he could hear the faint actual voice when he talked, his voice was beautiful, he sounded young. Dream only smirked as he was the only one who heard.

Dream POV

Tommy walks off after giving the finger. I also walk off exited. Why am I so exited? Well it's because the kid is so cute- (Platonic) I always wanted a little brother and every time I look at Tom's he reminds me of myself a bit. Dream growled. The problem was that everyone of my friends (popular) and their little brothers see something in him as well. I smirked again. Hey, let's brag to them about how I heard his voice first! I smirked and walked off.