Nightmares Prisoner

Nightmare entered the base and went down into the basement. He opened the door and walked down to reveal a cell like area, sorta like a dungeon. Nightmare kept walking until he found what he was looking for. In front of Nightmare was a bruised and Bloody Purpled. Purpled glared at Nightmare. "Who did you hurt this time." Purpled said with venom in his voice. "What do you mean purpled?" Nightmare asked tilting his head. "Don't act like you don't know what I mean Nightmare, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit." Purpled replied growling at the end. Nightmare stared at Purpled before going closer to the cell. Nightmare grabbed purpled by the throat nearly choking him. "Don't forget who your talking to, I can easily kill you right here right now without and remorse or guilt." Nightmare said growling at the end. Purpled was struggling to get free. "I-I'm s-sorr-y-y" purpled said gasping for air. Nightmare let purpled go, purpled dropped to the ground with a hand on his throat sucking in as much air as he could. Nightmare only scoffed at the sight. "Pathetic." Nightmare said. Purpled only looked away. "Well then, it seems you need to spend a few more weeks without any human contact, hmm?" Said Nightmare tilting his head. Purpleds eyes shrunk at the words coming out of Nightmares mouth. "Wait! Please no! I'm sorry! Please, I promise I will be good!" Purpled said crawling to the bars and holding them. Nightmare turned around and walked towards the stairway. "Wait! Please! Please! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I'm sorry please don't leave me!" Purpled cried out. Nightmare left anyway.

(TBC)