A haunted doll?

"So...your telling us that there's this haunted doll that's obsessed with Tommy and loves him like a brother or a son or father or some Shit?" Asked a very confused homeless teletubbie.
I'M NOT HOMELESS-
DREAM STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING FOURTH WALL-
HAHAHAHA YEP YOUR HOMELESS!
NO I'M NOT TOMS-!
STOPPPPPPPP
"Are you okay mate?" Asked a very concerned Phil. "He's telling the truth! Uncle nasty right? That ducking creepy fricking doll that you always have in your room right Tommy? That's the doll your talking about? I knew something was off about him..." BadBoyHalo said stopping and mumbling to himself. "Skeppy come get your boyfriend! He's become crazy like the other 3!" Niki said. "WHAT- HEY! I'm telling the truth! Look at his streams and past videos, look in the back, there's a doll that always sits behind him!" BadBoyHalo blurted out. Jack instantly shared his screen, pulling up one of Tommy's video. "Holy shit...bads right...Tommy where the fuck did you get this creepy ass doll?" Jack asked. Everyone looked at Tommy. "Umm...well...." Tommy started fidgeting as he averted his eyes, looking everywhere BUT the screen. "When all of you guys where busy I felt lonely...I uh...took a walk to the beach and this old lady walked up to me and she said she could help cure my loneliness...she handed me uncle nasty in exchange for...umm.." Tommy stopped. "Exchange for what Tom's?" Tubbo asked starting to get worried. "In exchange for a lock my hair.." Tommy continued. "Hold on...let me get this straight, a random old lady walks up to you with a creepy ass doll that somehow knows that you are lonely and you thought it was a good idea to exchange a lock of YOUR OWN HAIR for a creepy ass looking doll?!" Dream practically yelled. Tommy frowned. "Well when you put it that way....yeah I guess it's not normal..." Tommy says before getting interrupted. "Not normal?! Tommy! She gave you the doll for a lock of your own hair! HAIR Tommy!" Techno yelled out sighing at the end. "What made you think this was a good idea?" Asked Sapnap. "I didn't think. When I first saw the doll I was pulled towards it, I immediately felt happy and wanted it to be by my side forever." Tommy said looking up and at the screen. "And when I held it for the first time I immediately felt happy...I felt like I needed the doll...I do need the doll..." Tommy says mumbling at the end. "Tommy snap out of it!" Charlie yelled shaking Tommy. Tommy didn't react but after a bit snapped up and apologized for zoning off.