1...2...oops you messed up :)

No one's POV.
Up on the tallest building in L'manberg was a certain blonde boy. He was very scarily close to the edge. Others watched as he smirked. "Tommy what ever your doing, get the Fuck down." Said Wilbur knowing he wouldn't actually commit suicide. Purpled glared at Wilbur. Purpled knew of Tommy's unhealthy ways of coping, Tommy was high up and there was no way of getting up there in time, so he had no choice to hope that Tommy isn't doing what he thinks he is. "Thomas! What are you doing up there?" Quackity asked yelling up there. Tommy smirked. "1..2..." Tommy started. Some were getting frustrated. Wilbur started walking towards the entrance to get the child down to stop wasting everyone's time. But when he started walking Tommy continued. "Oops you messed up!" He said smirking as he nearly fell of the building by leaning. Tommy didn't fall though. Purpleds eyes widen. Wilbur instantly stopped at Tommy's actions. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! YOU COULD'VE FALLEN! DON'T PLAY UP THERE!" Yelled Techno. Purpled started to think. 'Tommy likes games...this must be one of his sick games...but what are we supposed to do?... we gotta find out.' Purpled looked back up at Tommy. "1...2..." Dream started going closer. "Oops you messed up!" And once again Tommy dangerously leaned at the edge, but even farther then before. Now the others were screaming. "GUYS ENOUGH!" Purpled yelled. Everyone quiet down. "This is obviously one of Tommy's sick game he likes to play..." Purpled said still staring at Tommy. "What do you mean by 'one of his sick games...?" Asked Fundy. Purpled sighed. "Tommy has a messed up sense of humor..he makes up games and makes me play them. If I fail he hurts himself, or tortures himself...but this time...it looks like he decided to play with all of us." Purpled said looking at the ground. Other were now worried. "What happens when he hurts himself...what does he do to himself specifically." Asked Sam in a stern voice. Punz was about to yell at Sam for talking to his brother in such a tone but was cut off by purpled. "He does...horrible things..." purpled shuttered at the memories. "Sometimes he'll cut his fingers off...sometimes he'll slice into his veins, sometimes he'll stab his already blind eye...sometimes he'll rip a feather of his wings or tear them apart...sometimes he'll put his life on the line...he does...many...many things..." purpled said tears forming on his eyes. "Tommy!" Purpled yelled up to him. "What are the rules of the game this time..." purpled asked his fists clenched. Tommy smiled and sat at the edge facing towards them. He giggled. "Well...the rules are simple. You got to guess the number i'm thinking of, if you get it right you get to go up the floors and meet me at the roof where we'll continue the game there will be a certain amount of time~" Tommy said smiling. "If you don't get it right...well...you know what happens. Ready? Okay! Begin!" Tommy says and claps. "1...2...oops you messed up!" Tommy said leaning closer to the edge. "1...2...oops you messed up!" "1...2...3...4 you. Messed. Up." Tommy said falling. Purpled sprints into action, pulling out the cobwebs and placing them down. Tommy lands in the cobwebs. "Oh, that makes me sad..." said Tommy frowning like a child as if he didn't just make a game where if we lose he dies.