TOMMYINNIT HAS LOGGED OFF

Tommyinnits pov
'I felt trapped... no matter where I go on this damned server...I ALWAYS mess things up! It's always TOMMY this TOMMY that! ITS ALWAYS ME!' I thought clenching my fists. 'Well not anymore...let's see who they blame once I'm gone.' I thought to myself smirking a bit. "Papa...where are we going...?" Shroud asked looking up at me. I look down with a small smile. I knelt down and held shrouds cheeks. "We're going somewhere better, buddy." I said smiling. Shrouds eyes lit up. "Like a-a-a...a....vac-vaca- vacat-" shroud said stuttering and having trouble on the word. I giggle and stand up holding his hand. "Yeah...like a vacation." I say smiling sadly at the fact I lied to him. "C'mon bud, let's go." I said slowly walking to the barrier. "Okay papa!" Shroud said walking with me with a big smile on his face. We both passed through the barrier and spawned in a giant world filled with portals. I turn around to look at the portal we came out of, it was a green portal labeled 'DSMP' I scowled at the name. I shook my head and smiled at shroud. "C'mon bud!" I said walking with him. 'Let's go find a server we're appreciated in...' I thought frowning. I don't know where we're going...but we will find a good server for us.

Meanwhile back in the DSMP

Tommyinnit left the server
Shroud left the server
"What..." Tubbo barely whispered. Ghostboo looked confused, suddenly ghostboo started clutching his head groaning in pain. Tubbo stood there in shock. Ghostboo turned from a ghost to Ranboo... Ranboo looked at the chat his eyes widening. Ranboo let out a Enderman like screech but worse. Purple tears flooded down Ranboo's face as his eyes turned from green and red switching to a darker color (this happenes when he's deeply sad, his eyes change to a darker color, it will go back to the normal color when he's happy.)

Meanwhile at philzas and Technos cabin.

"Something wrong 'mate?" Phil asked walking towards techno who was just staring at the screen his eyes widened. Techno shoved the screen to Philza and walked to the door muttering "I'll be back..." and then leaving. Philza was confused but looked at the screen. Philzas eyes widened and his wings went down. Phil let out a sob and dropped to the ground.

Las Nevadas

"And that's why you should let me join your little country-" Wilbur started but was cut off by Quackity. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Quackity screamed. Wilbur's eyes widened for a moment but then went back to normal, Wilbur looked at Quackity. Quackitys hair was messy (because quackity clenched his hair in frustration, anger, and sadness) which he swore was perfect a second ago. Quackitys held his arms tightly clenching at his sleeves. Quackity was staring down and he had tears dripping from his eyes. Wilbur was confused. "Tommy left...he left the server..." Quackity mumbled tears coming down harder now. Wilbur's eyes widened he clenched at his heart. 'What...? What is this feeling...this can't be right...Tommy wouldn't...why is my face wet...what's happening...? No he's lying!' Wilbur thought to himself as he clenched his hair in frustration and confusion.

Purpled continued staring at the screen before him. Purpled was frozen in the spot. Foolish soon came up. "What's the matter?" Asked Foolish." Purpled snapped his head in foolish's direction. "Tommy...left...the...server..." purpled said muttering the whole thing as tears started to flow. "Oh..." foolish said in sadness, he may not of known the kid that well but the way he was able to bring happiness to almost everyone by just smiling or laughing and the way he was able to always make him smile... foolish turned away and went back to the temple.

(I'm lazy soo here the others reaction)

Fundy: deeply deeply sad that his uncle left because he was the only sane family member he had left

Sam: refuses to believe it but knows it's the truth

Puffy: extremely sad and upset but mostly angry at the people who caused this

Ponk: Doesn't know what to feel and is confused but is sad.

Punz: he does feel sad and extremely guilty, he is deeply sad because from what purpled told him he was his purpled best friend and purpled is his brother and he doesn't have a really good relationship with his brother.

Dream: He feels sick, but happy? No...he feels guilty...extreme guilt crawling on him. He feels sad.

Drista: she knew this would happen soon and was glad it did because she could only visit him once a year or month

Mexican Dream: happy for the kid

Schlatt: he feels a bit of guilt and for some reason sadness

Ghostbur: he feels angry at the ones who caused this to happen but proud of Tommy.

George: guilty, sad and happy for him

Sapnap: same as George

Micheal: he doesn't understand but once his parents tell him that he's never coming back (but in a nice way) he feels sad...

(I don't know who else to put 😅)