B-Brother...? What are you doing here?

It was a normal day on the DreamSMP...well it WAS...

Suddenly something explodes everyone in the smp runs out to see a blonde haired boy...Tommy recognizes him and steps forward. (I don't now Ree kids real name so let's call him ✨Noah✨) The boy glances back and his blue eyes widen... "Tommy?!" "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" (Ree kid or 'Noah' is older then Tommy in this :) ) The boy runs up to Tommy and caresses his face, his finger sliding along the scars that lay on Tommy's face. Noah's eyes turn from blue to crimson red once his eyes see the blind eye. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!" He yells still holding onto Tommy. "Noah...it's okay..." Tommy says glancing back. "Who are you?" Asked Wilbur. "Hey, personal space!" Quackity yells grabbing Tommy and putting him behind him. "Big Q it's fineeee it's my brother!" Tommy whines. Ree kids eyes shine a crimson red. "Give me back my shining Star." Ree kid says growling. Tommy's face turns a bright pink. "I told you to stop calling me that..." he mumbles.

Who is this mysterious boy...?
Will the Dream smp find out?

Will Wilbur let his brother go with this STRANGER?

TO BE CONTINUED

Eclipse: DA DA DAAAA
Tommy: Eclipse!!! WILBUR AND NOAH ARE FIGHTING!

Eclipse: ahhh shit...

Eclipse: I'm COMING!

Eclipse: I have to deal with this everyday...only introduced Ree kid now... might introduce the boys later or also known as Tommy's other 'family'
Tommy: ECLIPSE!
Eclipse: AHHH I'M COMING!!!