Interveiw: W1lbur

Tommy POV

"Hello, I am Tommy" I say smiling. "Tommy I know it's you..." he said smirking like a mad man. "I don't know what your talking about...." said Tommy frowning a little. Wilburs eyes flashed a crimson red, his eyes held insanity, he grinned. "Tommy...Tommy...Tommy...did you really think I wouldn't recognize my younger brother?" He said with a smirk. Wilbur started pulling on the chains breaking them and running to the glass, he put his fist on the glass. "Toms...come on...come here Toms~ you know I love you Toms, I would never hurt you."(Platonic love) Wilbur said his eyes still holding the same insanity as before. Tommy just looked away in disgust at what his brother had become... he only took this job so he can see his family...it's either that or...he becomes one like them as well... "Wilbur...I need you to back away from the glass this instant" Tommy said frowning. Wilbur just looked at him smiling, he started banging on the glass making little cracks that soon became bigger and bigger and bigger... "WILBUR STOP YOUR GOING TO BREAK THE GLASS!" Tommy yelled. "If you don't want me to break the glass...come in here brother." Wilbur said smirking. Tommy stayed still, Wilbur had enough and broke the glass, it shattered on the floor as Tommy was trying to cover his face with his clipboard, he instantly felt cold arms wrapped around his body pulling him into a hug. He pulled down his clipboard to see Wilbur smiling.

Had this in my drafts it's short I know...this is shit....I know....DON'T FREAKING VOTE THIS SHITTT