Uncle Nasty

This takes place during Wilbur soots stream with Charlie and Tommy with uncle nasty, this happens when they leave Tommy alone in the room.

"Y'know what Uncle Nasty, I don't get why they think your so creepy! I mean look at you! Your an amazing fella!" Tommy exclaimed holding the ghost equipment (I don't remember what it's called) "Hey Uncle Nasty, can I ask you a question?" Tommy asked. "Y̵̡̬͖̠̋ͫ̌ͤ̚͞͞e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡" said the unmoving doll. "Woah- I didn't expect you to respond but that's good!" Tommy said smiling. Before Tommy was able to ask the question there were screams from where Wilbur and Charlie were. "What the fuck?! I'll be right back Uncle Nasty!" Tommy exclaimed as he shot up and started running the door. "N̵҉̾͟͞͡O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝" a demonic voice echoed through the room. Tommy gulped but stopped. "What..?" Tommy asked. "T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡ a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞ t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝ p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠ ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡ T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡." It spoke. Tommy thought this over. "Yeah your probably right, if they really encountered something or needed my help they'd run through the door!" Tommy said before walking back over to Uncle Nasty and sitting down. Suddenly the door barged open. "TOMS WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" Wilbur yelled. Tommy whipped his head to Wilbur to find him covered in scratches, Charlie was knocked out and was in Wilbur's arm. "What? What happened?!" Tommy said worriedly as he jumped up off the ground. "There's no time to explain Tommy we need to get out of this house...NOW." Wilbur yelled out as he grabbed Tommy's wrist and started dragging him. A scream was heard behind them. "G̸҉̜̜̱̄ͩ͆͜͝͞I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜V̶̝̐̀͟͟͝E҉̰̰͎̆͞ H̴̶̵҉̨̡̛̼͎̫͓̒́̔ͩ͜͟͠͞͞I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜M̶̶҉̳͈̺͟͢͠͠ͅ B̵̴҉̞̠̘̩͍̱́͊͗͜͠͠͠͠A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠C҉͓̟͇̼͕̻ͭ͌ͩ̒͘͜͡͞͠K҉̿ͭ͘͜" it echoed through the halls, doors shut behind them. They kept running until they made it outside. Wilbur practically threw Tommy in the back and put Charlie in the passengers seat before getting in his own. He started the car and drove away fast. "Wilbur! What the hells going on?!" Tommy blurted out. "Tom's that fucking...thing attacked us." Wilbur said, his eyes still focused on the road. "What? That's not possible!" Tommy tried reason. "While you were talking to IT we were in the kitchen grabbing some water. The cupboards flew open and the water started running. Plates flew at us. A pan hit Charlie in the head and ended up knocking him out." Wilbur said as he took a sharp turn to the right. "Well what do we do now?" Tommy asked hesitantly as he glanced at the knocked out Charlie in the passengers seat. "We sleep in the car, then tomorrow we tell everyone to join the discord and we come up with a plan to stop that thing." Wilbur said as he stopped. "Why can't we just call the fuckin police or something." Tommy yelled out. "Tom's the police won't do jack shit, and that thing...well it's obvious it isn't gonna give up anytime soon." Wilbur mumbled the last part. "What do you mean Wilbur...?" Tommy asked. Wilbur sighed. "That thing Tommy is after you...y'know how in the DSMP Dream is manipulative and wants to make you dependent on him or wants you to trust him." Wilbur said. "What the fuck does this have to do with Uncle Nasty!?" Tommy shouted out. "Dream from the DSMP is basically Uncle Nasty, he has grown attached to you and obviously will do anything to get to you." Wilbur said in a serious tone. "What the fuck..." Tommy muttered. Charlie started to wake up, once his eyes opened he jolted up and looked at Wilbur. "WHERE IS TOMMY?! IS HE OKAY?! WHAT ABOUT UNCLE NASTY?!" Charlie yelled out, his words slurring together as he spoke to fast. "I'm fine Big C" Tommy spoke from the back seats. "Oh thank god..." Charlie mumbled out.

TBC?